Sheff United request (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieranp96

I’m back in the uk over Xmas and I would love to take my fiancé for her first game and only game on when we’re there is sheff United so would it be possible to get two tickets? Will pay more than face value if needed :).
TYIA

Covkid1968#

I’m back in the uk over Xmas and I would love to take my fiancé for her first game and only game on when we’re there is sheff United so would it be possible to get two tickets? Will pay more than face value if needed :).
TYIA
Happy to pick up a couple with my season tickets if you pm me.

Skybluecol

Just got 5 tickets as had to wait for mates who don't have enough points in the ranking order. Still plenty left so will go on general sale later this afternoon. Love Boxing Day away fixtures 😁

capel & collindridge

Am I only able to assign tickets to people who are already registered with CCFC. I want to get tickets for my daughter and grand-daughter for the City area at Sheffield United on Boxing Day. They are not Sheffield United fans. (Actually they are Barnsley fans but Barnsley aren't playing on Boxing Day). Can someone offer advice of what I need to do to take two family guests with me now that tickets are on general release?

The Philosopher

Am I only able to assign tickets to people who are already registered with CCFC. I want to get tickets for my daughter and grand-daughter for the City area at Sheffield United on Boxing Day. They are not Sheffield United fans. (Actually they are Barnsley fans but Barnsley aren't playing on Boxing Day). Can someone offer advice of what I need to do to take two family guests with me now that tickets are on general release?
I’m Sheffield based now and know some people at Bramall Lane who usually sort tickets out for me in the away end.

DM me if you are still stuck in a week or so.

GIMOC

i would just set up a couple of names on the system pal. Put your cov address in and assign as normal. They’ll get posted to yours

Kieranp96

Because?

Its not a competence question it’s a workers should be paid a fair wage question. Competence is for their performance reviews.
They're not skilled i think they're getting a fair wage, earning nearly as much as me and i spent 5 years learning my trade

fernandopartridge

They're not skilled i think they're getting a fair wage, earning nearly as much as me and i spent 5 years learning my trade
Regardless of the level of their wage relative to any perceived worth, they and no other worker should accept having that cut in real terms. It is as simple as that. A 10% pay "increase" this year is not actually an increase at all.

robbiethemole

My son works for Network Rail as a track worker, he sometimes has to walk 4 miles to the job site then remove/ replace rails in a limited time when the track is closed, whether it’s hot, cold, freezing or raining, all for about £27k gross. The other issue is bringing in agency workers, they are already used, but they have to be supervised by Network staff, and agency bosses won’t accept responsibility if anything goes wrong, so they won’t let unsupervised work during the strikes. So much bullshit spouted by the management side.

Kieranp96

Who aren't skilled? Maybe rock up and offer to cover a shift in the signal box then when you're over
Yes pulling pints is a skill, my point is simple really, why should they "strike" when the whole country is struggling? especially those that litreally signed a contract in spring this year.

Kieranp96

I'm not on about the pub

So the answer to everybody struggling is to accept it? You know this is why the UK is such a low wage economy
I live in Hungary inflation here is far worst than that in the uk, I mean a loaf of bread is £3 can of monster £2.50 500g chicken breast is nearly £5, it’s really not a uk thing it’s a world wide thing, just many privileged people in the uk that think they deserve more than they’re worth.

fernandopartridge

I live in Hungary inflation here is far worst than that in the uk, I mean a loaf of bread is £3 can of monster £2.50 500g chicken breast is nearly £5, it’s really not a uk thing it’s a world wide thing, just many privileged people in the uk that think they deserve more than they’re worth.
Missing the point again

Kieranp96

"I have it shit so other people should have it shit" has fucking poisoned peoples brains.
I don’t have it shit 😂, eat with a nice bank account that would easily allow me to take 5 years of work, it’s just the fact they’re distributing other people’s lives because they regret a contract they signed. Pathetic.

Hertsccfc

Regardless of the level of their wage relative to any perceived worth, they and no other worker should accept having that cut in real terms. It is as simple as that. A 10% pay "increase" this year is not actually an increase at all.
It's the sort of line that the Government has been using with migration. You're only a skilled worker if you earn a lot, so this excludes social care workers, where we now have massive shortages. They don't earn enough to meet immigration thresholds. Most of them are far more skilled than Tory politicians.

MAFF

Your point was the uk is struggling my point back was everywhere is struggling.
The uk is fucked has been since 2014 when all these little “gen z shits” got out of school refusing to work cry because they have to work 8 hours a day think they’re entitled to everything but not put any work in.
headloss

MAFF

no we just have different opinions, i think they're spoilt little twats ruining everyone else's holiday plans because they decided to change their mind you think they deserve the world thats why your child probably has a iphone 14
even more of a headloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread