Sheff Utd Baxter ban for drug use (1 Viewer)

Albo

I just saw on the BBC Baxter of Sheffield Utd tested positive for a banned drug. The very same player who made the rash and possibly career threatening tackle on Barton in Pressley's last game in charge away at Bramall Lane. The two are not unrelated I think.
I wonder how many injuries have been dealt out and careers cut short by players taking performance boosting drugs.
I am surprised that in a sport awash with money, well in the Premiership anyway, the incidence of players caught taking banned substances seems so low considering the rewards involved.

henry the wasp

I just saw on the BBC Baxter of Sheffield Utd tested positive for a banned drug. The very same player who made the rash and possibly career threatening tackle on Barton in Pressley's last game in charge away at Bramall Lane. The two are not unrelated I think.
I wonder how many injuries have been dealt out and careers cut short by players taking performance boosting drugs.
I am surprised that in a sport awash with money, well in the Premiership anyway, the incidence of players caught taking banned substances seems so low considering the rewards involved.

Careers are extended by taking performance enhancing drugs. Football and tennis are awash with banned substances. At least cycling tries and fails to stop it. Football and tennis dont even try.
Baxter was caught taking ecstasy apparently

Nick

Administrator
Careers are extended by taking performance enhancing drugs. Football and tennis are awash with banned substances. At least cycling tries and fails to stop it. Football and tennis dont even try.
Baxter was caught taking ecstasy apparently

Bit different to a little bit of dodgy stuff from My Protein!

henry the wasp

Yep, dont think you can get the drugs I am on about from my protein.
just pointing out that baxter was caught for ecstasy apparently.

Sick Boy

I don't know, some of their pre workout stuff can send you a bit funny!

I used to take something similar about 10 years ago from another brand; would be bouncing off the wall and knocking out 50 pull ups before even leaving the house :D

Users who are viewing this thread