Sheff Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Excellent. Had to miss today...away with wife, mother and all kids and grandchild. Just tuned in....superb scoreline. What a shame we had that mid season slump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Hope we keep Lameiras for next season.

James Smith

I thought there would be a hell of a lot of extra time.

mark82

The obvious frustration now is how close we are going to finish to the playoffs and looking back to the points we dropped during our bad run. I think Mowbray has earned another crack at it but we need more consistency.

James Smith

The obvious frustration now is how close we are going to finish to the playoffs and looking back to the points we dropped during our bad run. I think Mowbray has earned another crack at it but we need more consistency.

I agree with all of that and what a great last home game of the season.

skybluetony176

Great result. 3 home wins on the bounce to confirm our best season since coming down. Stark contrast to last season, let's hope we make similar strides next season.

Gazolba

With just a few different decisions we could have reached the playoffs. If we hadn't resigned Reda, if we had a decent penalty-taker, if Mowbray played Tudgay more often instead of Fortune/Henderson. It's an accumulation of bad decisions that cost us.

Paxman II

Isn't it just heartbreakingly frustrating that after todays results, ad we won at Donny it would have gone to a final game of the season! Arrrrrhh

skybluetony176

With just a few different decisions we could have reached the playoffs. If we hadn't resigned Reda, if we had a decent penalty-taker, if Mowbray played Tudgay more often instead of Fortune/Henderson. It's an accumulation of bad decisions that cost us.

Or good decisions that turned us from relegation fodder to promotion hopefuls in a short period of time.

PS cheer up you miserable fucker. We won :)

Hobo

Great win for the City. Yes that post Christmas slump was totally frustrating but we have made progress. We have to learn from this season the positives and the negatives. I would rather make steady progress over the next couple of years rather than fluke a promotion.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Would be nice to get Armstrong signed up again

Users who are viewing this thread