Sheff Wed Cup Game Fri 26th at 1945 (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Confused Arrest GIF
Why's McSheffrey getting nicked?...

hamertime

Can’t see us taking much more than 2k for this, if we win Saturday may be a few more. The FA cup is not what it was, keeping the semis at Wembley has killed it. Having the semis at a neutral ground was a great watch.

SkyBlueSoul

Having to wait for general sale for a couple of points peasants :rolleyes: not a chance they get to Friday.

LeChuck

No fucker pay face value if they need a ticket for this. There’ll be hundreds of “suddenly can’t go” posts just before the game.

As a points peasant myself I hope so! If anyone wants to cut out that pesky waiting time however...

nunchuckas

Completely forgot to get tickets for this and now it looks sold out. Don't need the points as have 1600+ just need a couple of tickets to the game, so hopefully there's some spares!

SkyBlueMatt

Cheers mate, it was an extra 2 for points peasants. I'm just going to sack them off and get mine rather than waiting, although there's currently nothing showing online...

They sold out at 800+, as @Gynnsthetonic link mentions. We'll be getting another 1600.

EDIT: Wait. Am I getting confused? We haven't sold 4000 tickets in a few hours?

EDIT: I think they're available now, unless I got lucky.

SkyBlueSoul

They sold out at 800+, as @Gynnsthetonic link mentions. We'll be getting another 1600.
I went on after that announcement and there was tickets showing, maybe just a glitch. I guess it would be insane for us to have sold out the second allocation already.

I think I'm just gonna chill the fuck out, not used to waiting to buy tickets 😂

shmmeee

I don’t use them so not really bothered but still bothered by the fact I’ve only got 790 points despite being a ST holder for four years straight.

JAM See

Is it sold out now?

Seems to be to me.

Tommo1993

Got two in my basket. Just toying with the idea of actually going. Ain’t wasting money for just points. The points will even themselves out eventually anyway if people keep buying their tickets.

Gynnsthetonic

I'm waiting until the morning, I've got enough points the wife ain't, hopefully I'll be ok at 10am and they'll be some left

SkyBlueSoul

Lower blocks 3, 4, 5 on sale atm so you'd think WL6 will be the last one once they've gone. Imagine it'll sell out tomorrow some time.

Users who are viewing this thread