Sheffield United away ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Can someone confirm please the actual kick off time is it 12 noon ?

matesx

No chance! for a Sunday noon ko and on Sky.

The hard core (who can afford it) will do us proud

D

Deleted member 2477

I agree and even though its on tv anything less than 1000 is embarrasing. I would hope for double that

st john

Che Adams sent off today. He'll be gutted if he can't play against us (released as a schoolboy I believe).
Baxter may not be available either. One rumour is that he damaged his toe kicking a bottle in a pub. Not sure it's true though.

ccfclinney

Got my ticket can't wait !! Hopefully 3 points !! Hope they still haven't got them boy balls that used to waste as much time as possible when they was winning I remember one of our keepers was it Murphy about having a fight with one to try and get the balls !!! Nuisances

pusbccfc

Yeah, should be 1300, yet to get my tickets.

Pathetic time to be fair.

Lecko

Had this penciled in for a weekend in Sheffield until it was moved, also want to watch the boxing on the Saturday night and the Conor McGregor fight in the early hours of Sunday morning

Gutted to miss it but I'll be at Chesterfield and Crewe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

Hopefull back at the top even if only for a few hours until burton play

Astute

The wife has booked time off work on the Monday and Tuesday after this game for visiting family for Xmas. Absolutely gutted. My 14 year old daughter is going on a skiing trip to Italy with her school and leaves the evening before. So we can't go until Sunday morning. And we don't have any family anywhere near Sheffield. And with the kickoff time I just can't make it.

Sky Blue Harry H

The wife has booked time off work on the Monday and Tuesday after this game for visiting family for Xmas. Absolutely gutted. My 14 year old daughter is going on a skiing trip to Italy with her school and leaves the evening before. So we can't go until Sunday morning. And we don't have any family anywhere near Sheffield. And with the kickoff time I just can't make it.

Your family spend more time in Italy than over here! Can't say I blame you. You could be our Italian scout - write to the club!

Sick Boy

Where is she skiing? Trentino?

robbiethemole

dont worry lads, there's 6 of us going we'll make up for the "missing". love the greasy chip butty song:claping hands:

just as an after, what other teams songs do we like? most are like us, only have one song...............LAST :sarcasm:

wingy

Can't you travel Saturday night after your daughters left?
Or if that means somewhere to stay is an
issue get on the road early doors.
If the Missus drives use two vehicles or you drive, she takes over at Sheffield and carries on to Cov you get the train down after.
Hop that helps! :)

bawtryneal

You want to get your priorities right

Sick Boy

That's true, FP think I mentioned that on the other Sheffield Utd thread.

Still, it can be a tough place to get a result. Have sat in their kop before, they are passionate fans.

Users who are viewing this thread