Sheffield United (1 Viewer)

Lamptey

and their League one playoff record, were even dumped out by their neighbours in the semi's..... everyone is desperate for us to go up, but we could be down here for a while yet. The atmosphere today was crap ( I had a good day with my nephew who was a mascot) but maybe the fans need to get things going a bit more and not just when we are playing well.

Also wtf was that with Murphy being cheered for going off? And Fortune being shouted at like he is the devil? compare to some of the donkeys we have been served up here over the last few years....

I knew Elvis would get something today, thought they looked a decent attacking team, was it true that was mainly a reserve back four for them?

wingy

and their League one playoff record, were even dumped out by their neighbours in the semi's..... everyone is desperate for us to go up, but we could be down here for a while yet. The atmosphere today was crap ( I had a good day with my nephew who was a mascot) but maybe the fans need to get things going a bit more and not just when we are playing well.

Also wtf was that with Murphy being cheered for going off? And Fortune being shouted at like he is the devil? compare to some of the donkeys we have been served up here over the last few years....

I knew Elvis would get something today, thought they looked a decent attacking team, was it true that was mainly a reserve back four for them?
Yeah they pretty much had a makeshift back four

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Murphy was the last man substituted and had been absolutely shocking. I think the cheer was one of relief if nothing else because for one dreadful second most people thought he might stay on.

Otis

Murphy was the last man substituted and had been absolutely shocking. I think the cheer was one of relief if nothing else because for one dreadful second most people thought he might stay on.
Disagree there. People jumped up out of their seats and started cheering. Didn't come across as relief to me. More, yes! About time!

vincy

Disagree there. People jumped up out of their seats and started cheering. Didn't come across as relief to me. More, yes! About time!

Yes, a definite "glad that c**** off"

Maybe wrong, but was there also a song going around "I wanna knowwwww when you're going to score a goal" before the substitutions?

Otis

Giving him abuse is hardly going to make him play any better is it.

He is very much a confidence player I would say. His head drops quite quickly, so fans baying for his blood is hardly going to help him regain form.

We have a dilemma now though. Cole struggles to play 2 games in a row and people are saying Madison should be dropped and Murphy should be dropped. That's all 3 attacking midfielders.

Lameiras didn't do himself any favours when he came on, so how do you replace all those 3? Answer is, you can't. Therefore Murphy or Madison need to play on Tuesday.

It's a head scratcher, unless TM is brave enough to play 2 up front.

Sick Boy

It was always going to happen after the lack of class yet again on this forum. SP is a decent manager and it wasn't long ago he was being lauded as the best manager we'd ever had on this very forum.

Warwickhunt

TM said that we need to protect the youngsters so that they can flourish? I don't believe that leaving Murphy on who was clearly injured is protecting the youngster, because through all his labour he was getting worse and it resulted in him getting jeered as he was substituted. TM got it wrong

Users who are viewing this thread