Sheffield Utd Away is a (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

ma win would be huge

But once again I'd take a draw

Beat yeovil and bury we are on a magnificent run

Be amazing if we can beat them tho

Macca

Need to keep tabs on those above us so a win is needed though a draw in context of the fixture would be good

rob9872

After 46 games if we are one if the six who have the most points we will be ok. Until then all games and all points are of equal importance ... but yes, I'd like a win

ohitsaidwalker king power

After 46 games if we are one if the six who have the most points we will be ok. Until then all games and all points are of equal importance ... but yes, I'd like a win

ah but surely... using George Orwells teachings...AKA animal farm....." some games are more important than others?"

theferret

Considering we have a better away record than home record (like a lot of other teams in this division) it is amazing how many people are prepared to settle for a point. Not enough when you are playing catch-up. Fortunately, Robins will set up the side to go for all 3 points. The moment you start 'settling' for away points is the moment you might as well jack it in.

usskyblue

They occupy 6th place.
We are 4 points behind them.
They have two games in hand.

Has to be 3 points.

theferret

We've done well but need to put together 4/5 league wins in a row to really push us up into the top 6

Exactly, 5 times we have won 2 league games on the bounce this season, but have failed to win the 3rd game every time. Making the play-offs is going to require that we put a good run together, and fail to win at Sheff Utd and we're suddenly then talking of having to win the next 3 games (Yeovil, Bury and Crewe), something we haven't done all season.

shoesmith81

See other thread. As long as we average 2 points a game we will finish on 75 points. A draw at Blades wouldn't be a bad result. A loss would dent moral though.

If we beat the Blades I think the confidence will go through the roof!

Sick Boy

I thought that we were guaranteed at least a play-off spot and were already going to Wembley this season.

Dan Griffin

They occupy 6th place.
We are 4 points behind them.
They have two games in hand.

Has to be 3 points.

MK Dons 4 games in hand
Notts county WILL catch us
Sheff utd 4 clear and 2 games in hand, could potentially be 13 points infront of us, we NEED to peg them back 3,

A draw is disastrous, THIS is a MUST win game

stupot07

MK Dons 4 games in hand
Notts county WILL catch us
Sheff utd 4 clear and 2 games in hand, could potentially be 13 points infront of us, we NEED to peg them back 3,

A draw is disastrous, THIS is a MUST win game
Yeah agree with you on this.

Its possible. If we take our chances we can win. Blsckman cud be going to palace so theyll be weaker forward. Elliott and clarke uo front so we have more strike power. Its important to get something

shropshirecov

Was a bit pissed off last night with the result, having slept on it we've just gotta take the point and move on. Friday is like a cup final, them being 6th, us being 4 points behind and having played 2 more.

Also I reckon a decent addition to the squad would give us a lift going into such an important month as February promises to be.

Black6Osprey

Psychologically if we lose then it would be a killer blow to our hopes even though mathematically there is still plenty to play for.
A draw would not be a bad result if we can keep to 2 points per game as an average till the end of the season.
A win would be a huge boost for us in every way.

We need the win but we cannot afford to lose.

Marty

It's not a must win, but a game we must not lose.

Users who are viewing this thread