Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Friday 26th Jan (4 Viewers)

slowpoke

I watched Chelsea last night rip Middlesbrough apart, I want to see how we fair against a premier team preferably mid range so winning Friday for me is essential.

hamertime

I watched Chelsea last night rip Middlesbrough apart, I want to see how we fair against a premier team preferably mid range so winning Friday for me is essential.
They did, but Middlesbrough beat the home leg. I’d fancy us at home against anyone.

slowpoke

They did and it was like two different teams Middlesbrough were good and Chelsea were bloody rubbish but they exposed Boro’ last night terribly they could of had ten.

Gint11

We have more strength in depth... But you don't want to use it?

I’m trying to not contradict myself but my main point was that we need to worry less about injuries and suspensions unlike previous seasons when we had nothing on the bench. Our strength in depth is better but our strongest 11 is still stronger of course. Me personally, I want our strongest team out to give us the best chance to win the tie. I’d like a cup run and I don’t see why we can’t have both (cup run and good league run)

makes sense in my head anyway 😂

Gint11

I’m trying to not contradict myself but my main point was that we need to worry less about injuries and suspensions unlike previous seasons when we had nothing on the bench. Our strength in depth is better but our strongest 11 is still stronger of course. Me personally, I want our strongest team out to give us the best chance to win the tie. I’d like a cup run and I don’t see why we can’t have both (cup run and good league run)

makes sense in my head anyway 😂

side note, in referencing some fans who want to rotate from concerns of dirty fouls/injuries etc

pusbccfc

We ripped Middlesbrough apart twice this season to be fair

rexo87

They’ve got an 18 year old keeper making his debut tomorrow as their 2 other keepers are injured and unavailable. So corners right on top of him please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnWH

They’ve got an 18 year old keeper making his debut tomorrow as their 2 other keepers are injured and unavailable. So corners right on top of him please

What happened to Beadle, or Dawson?

edgy

You know our corners will be short of the front post, don't you?

oakey

Use the squad if we can.
Start
WILSON
ECCLES LATI BINKS DASILVA
SHEAF TORP
ALLEN
SAKA GODDEN SIMMS

End
WILSON
LATI THOMAS BINKS DASILVA
ECCLES KELLY
PALMER COH
SIMMS WRIGHT

Sheaf hands armband to Kelly one last time. Give Kelly a good send off. He deserves it. Rest Milan.
Gives Robins some time to learn more about his squad.

Users who are viewing this thread