Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Friday 26th Jan (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Simms and Godden at centre back for them look decent tonight. Don’t look like scoring tonight with those two back there.
Give them a break ffs we are 30 minutes in and have had about 4 shots

Boicey

Saka and COH provide that unpredictability and flair that really makes a difference in games against teams like this.
We’re a bit wooden and predictable without them.

HadjiChippo

Might be because the pixelation on my stream but that pitch looks a fucking state, might be affecting shots/passes etc

Covkid1968#

KP trying far too hard to score!! Relax Kasey

Evo1883

Give him a break ffs we are 30 minutes in and he’s had about 4 shots.
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: ptr

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Feel like the 3-5-2 is some shit mind-games from Robins. He was talking about that kind of of stuff in his interview and playing them 3 times in short succession. Over thinking it for me. They are shite and we've got a good squad. Just trust our players are a) better than theirs and b) motivated for tonight for the obvious reasons.

My thinking exactly.

I absolutely hate this formation anyway but it seems baffling to me we would not only change a winning system, but one that beat them in the same place last week.

They have a team of kids, and we should still win easily, but so far we've looked pretty uninspiring with a sprinkle of shit final quality thrown in.

mrfr

Good of Wednesday to voluntarily play this game mostly behind closed doors. There must be as many Cov there as home fans.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

In the event of a draw is there a replay or straight to penalties?

Users who are viewing this thread