Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday (2 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I reckon we will win this game today not guessing the scoreline as I have got it wrong every game so far

Bugsy

I reckon it's another battle game too close to call, think we will have enough not to lose maybe a tight win so goin for 2-1 skyblues

johnwillomagic

I think this is how Robins will line up - which is not what I would do but will see if it works.....I think it won't and we will lose this one 2-0.

Wilson

Dabo Osti Fadz Hyam McCallum

Shipley Sheaf Allen

O'Hare

Walker

Subs: Camp, DaCosta, Pask, Kastaneer, Jobello, Giiles, Baka, Biamou, Godden,

Otis

I think this is how Robins will line up - which is not what I would do but will see if it works.....I think it won't and we will lose this one 2-0.

Wilson

Dabo Osti Fadz Hyam McCallum

Shipley Sheaf Allen

O'Hare

Walker

Subs: Camp, DaCosta, Pask, Kastaneer, Jobello, Giiles, Baka, Biamou, Godden,
Yeah, but that does look light in midfield. You could well be right though.

Missing Kelly is a blow, but now Hamer too, is a double whammy.

Alkhen

With our injuries and suspensions I would take a draw all day long,
We have the spine of our league winning team missing and our million pound star out. Any team would suffer.

Marosi
Rose
Kelly
Hamer
Godden

xcraigx

Midfield looks to be a big problem today so 2 upfront, hit it long and try and bypass it as much as possible.

Sky Blue Harry H

Midfield looks to be a big problem today so 2 upfront, hit it long and try and bypass it as much as possible.

My thoughts too - that plus down the flanks. If we can get a reasonable amount of free kicks in a dangerous area, we then have Osti, Fadz, Hyam and Max as a threat.

Esoterica

Heard a rumour Sheaf is dropped for today's game after disrupting the team spirit by upsetting Allen over the Secret Santa present he got him, which mocked his height. He glued stiletto heels on a pair of predators and now Allen is refusing to play in the same team as him. Robins sided with Allen and Sheaf made it worse by smiling the whole time.

2-0 Sheffield W.

wingy

It doesn't hurt to shift the system between say 3variations occasionally, so as to prevent predictability into their prep/scouting on us, the odd surprise .

wingy

="Esoterica, post: 2154418, member: 6511"]
Heard a rumour Sheaf is dropped for today's game after disrupting the team spirit by upsetting Allen over the Secret Santa present he got him, which mocked his height. He glued stiletto heels on a pair of predators and now Allen is refusing to play in the same team as him. Robins sided with Allen and Sheaf made it worse by smiling the whole time.

2-0 Sheffield W.
[/QUOTE]hehe that's strong stuff.

no_loyalty

Can Dacosta play in midfield? He looks decent from the very little I’ve seen.

Some People were all about Pask in the close season. He now seems to be surplus to requirements.

Pask can play as a holding midfielder, might be worth giving him a go there.

Frostie

2-0 Sheffield W.

Don't jest, certain people will believe that if it gives them an excuse to have a go at Sheaf.

Sky Blue Harry H

Although I think this game is a should win, not must win, I am still expecting us to lose and that way I will not be disappointed with a draw. Think that's all bases covered, bring on the beer!
Thanks for the reminder - cans being transferred to the fridge!

Edit: just done (last 3 :confused: - need to add to next shopping list!)

Grendel

Regardless of formation I’m fairly confident we will win. Sheffield look in turmoil - the only danger is likely to be that we concede first and early

Brighton Sky Blue

Very confident we can get something from Shrewsbury today. McCallum will shepherd everything out that comes his way, Bakamou up front with Kyle Walker will cause carnage with O ‘are in just behind despite Gestapo Hamer’s absence. The Stoke manager won’t know what’s hit him.

AFCCOVENTRY

Regardless of formation I’m fairly confident we will win. Sheffield look in turmoil - the only danger is likely to be that we concede first and early

I don’t expect SW are the same type of passing side as Huddersfield who could walk through us.

AFCCOVENTRY

Very confident we can get something from Shrewsbury today. McCallum will shepherd everything out that comes his way, Bakamou up front with Kyle Walker will cause carnage with O ‘are in just behind despite Gestapo Hamer’s absence. The Stoke manager won’t know what’s hit him.

Are you pretending to be Colin Eakin? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread