Shingles (1 Viewer)

stupot07

No never had it, or known anyone who'd had it ubtil recently when 2 colleague i work with have had in in the last month. They said it was painful.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Covrock

A bit painful. Went to doctors as my left eye was closed. Doc wasnt quite sure what it was, brought a colleague in for second opinion.It left a scab over the eye and now have a deep scar. If you think you have it get to quacks. Also kiss and cuddle everybody you don't like. Share it out.

bringbackrattles

Just seen this thread so a bit late but my dad had shingles,and my sister too. Very painful and can come back any time,and if you've had chickenpox you're more than likely to get shingles in older age. In the paper today there's a feature on it and a website to help sufferers: www.shinglesaware.co.uk

Monners

Had it about 20 years ago and still have the odd tingle now (had it on my forehead). It isn't very pleasant, but went after a week or so of medication.

bringbackrattles

Had it about 20 years ago and still have the odd tingle now (had it on my forehead). It isn't very pleasant, but went after a week or so of medication.
It runs in our family I've been told. Bet I'll get it one day. My late father got a rash under his armpit and in a few days it was all over his chest up to his neck. He was a tough bloke but he was in tears with the pain. And my sister who's a nurse got the same last year. Horrible !

Gazolba

There is a vaccine that is supposed to help but you have to have it before the first onset.

Users who are viewing this thread