Short Notice Holidays in UK (2 Viewers)

Grendel

What about an overnight at Alton towers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It may have changed but it was the worst hotel experience if my entire life.

Nick

Administrator
Yep it looks to.

The only worry with that is if we rock up to play in the park and it is full of middle aged knobheads on an 80's weekend.

Grendel

Yep it looks to.

The only worry with that is if we rock up to play in the park and it is full of middle aged knobheads on an 80's weekend.

Avoid it I know what types will be there - try Hoseasons for park breaks. There are also plenty of sites that are owners direct places and it's a bit of a lottery but you can find some bargains. We stop in one cottage we found two or three times a year. It's five star and never more than £270 for 4 nights.

sbadey

Avoid it I know what types will be there - try Hoseasons for park breaks. There are also plenty of sites that are owners direct places and it's a bit of a lottery but you can find some bargains. We stop in one cottage we found two or three times a year. It's five star and never more than £270 for 4 nights.
Try Welcome Holiday in Dawlish Warren, loadsto do around the area and the park has great entertainment for kids and adults. You could well get a late cancelation booking too

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Try Welcome Holiday in Dawlish Warren, loadsto do around the area and the park has great entertainment for kids and adults. You could well get a late cancelation booking too

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk

Saw that earlier :)

They wanted 500 - 600 for 4 days.

fernandopartridge

Like somebody has said, what about Liverpool? You've got the centre which is probably one of the UK's most interesting cities, but also you've got the Lancs coast (funfair at Southport too) and the Wirral coast nearby. Knowsley Safari Park on the way home or Chester Zoo.

Nick

Administrator
Like somebody has said, what about Liverpool? You've got the centre which is probably one of the UK's most interesting cities, but also you've got the Lancs coast (funfair at Southport too) and the Wirral coast nearby. Knowsley Safari Park on the way home or Chester Zoo.

Just seen Liverpool with the Safari Park. Might have a look later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread