Should of been Brendon Guilfoyle. (1 Viewer)

moleyskyblue

If it was i am sure we would be more forward in proceedings than we are with appleton.
He quotes in the telegraph today "i know where the golden share is it is in preston with the football league.They have suspended the share.
"The football league hate it being called the golden share because they won a massive case with HM rev arguing the share is worthless.All it is is the right to play in the league."at their discretion they can transfer it to a new company".

Samo

If it was i am sure we would be more forward in proceedings than we are with appleton.
He quotes in the telegraph today "i know where the golden share is it is in preston with the football league.They have suspended the share.
"The football league hate it being called the golden share because they won a massive case with HM rev arguing the share is worthless.All it is is the right to play in the league."at their discretion they can transfer it to a new company".

Yes I read this too. Here lies some hope. If the FL are sympathetic to the PH4 bid and their arrangements with ACL we could be in business.

dongonzalos

This is where I suggest every man and their dog. Email the FL in a sensible manner expressing your concerns regarding the future of Coventry under SISU.

I know people will say that will nothing however it will show them the concerns of the fans.

Skyblue4u

Absolutely no way! The way he handled admin for Plymouth Argyle was appalling. The preferred bidder he choose actually had no money yet he wasted months courting them and racking up a massive bill for the club for his fees.

Last edited:

CovLis86

Absolutely no way! The way he handled admin for Plymouth Argyle was appalling. The preferred bidder he choose actually had no money yet he wasted months courting them and racking up a massive bill for the club for his fees.

If he was the man that sorted Brent for Plymouth, then I'd pay anything to have this guy running things for us. I live in South West and if you heard the plans for Plymouths future already in the works you'd soon take that back.

Skyblue4u

If he was the man that sorted Brent for Plymouth, then I'd pay anything to have this guy running things for us. I live in South West and if you heard the plans for Plymouths future already in the works you'd soon take that back.

Yeah but Brent was in from the start and was overlooked. Had he of went with Brent first they could have saved themselves a fortune in his fees.

I agree about the plans for Plymouth though IF he ploughs back some of the profits. It's going to be a long time before they see any of the money though and lack of investment nearly led them to non league this season.

I'm in south east Cornwall somewhere near looe, you?

Last edited:

Colin1883

Should of been a court appointed independent who has the power to seize any and all documents he requires... Then there can be no arguments about fairness... But then hindsight is a wonderful thing...

CovLis86

Yeah but Brent was in from the start and was overlooked. Had he of went with Brent first they could have saved themselves a fortune in his fees.

I agree about the plans for Plymouth though IF he ploughs back some of the profits. It's going to be a long time before they see any of the money though and lack of investment nearly led them to non league this season.

I'm in south east Cornwall somewhere near looe, you?

That's true, and to that point they were probably very lucky that Brent remained so patient. From what I've heard of his he's a very clever man, and has sought a lot of situations that are win win for all parties. How we could do with that!

I'm in Exeter now, but have friends in Plymouth and hear all about it from the mailman at work! It's made me very envious and with them surviving by the skin of their teeth this year, I think they will be overtaking us within a couple of years.

Noggin

Should of been a court appointed independent who has the power to seize any and all documents he requires... Then there can be no arguments about fairness... But then hindsight is a wonderful thing...

agree with the first part the second not really I dont think hindsight was needed at all.

Skyblue4u

That's true, and to that point they were probably very lucky that Brent remained so patient. From what I've heard of his he's a very clever man, and has sought a lot of situations that are win win for all parties. How we could do with that!

I'm in Exeter now, but have friends in Plymouth and hear all about it from the mailman at work! It's made me very envious and with them surviving by the skin of their teeth this year, I think they will be overtaking us within a couple of years.

Gutted Exeter never made it to league 1, would of made a great day out next season. TBH I hate Argyle with a passion and even in our current state I can't see them ever overtaking us

Users who are viewing this thread