Should Pressley be sacked imminently? (3 Viewers)

Should Pressley be sacked?

• Total voters

Kingokings204

Has to go. I like SP but you can't defend him. The club has got lost only one way out sadly. Keeping him here hiding behind changing managers excuse is sad. He has played the wrong formation all year that's no defendable.

ccfcway

Oldham 4 - CCFC 1

these results happen, but for the fans to predict it and it happens isn't acceptable

we are a club still in decline.

Seaside-Skyblue

No. He's young and still learning and there's nobody else out there. I think he will get us out this mess. We learn more from failure than winning so hopefully he will get this fixed. I'm not condoning the losses though or saying its OK that we keep losing.

RoboCCFC90

No.. #Pressley2Stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRY-CCFC

No. He's young and still learning and there's nobody else out there. I think he will get us out this mess. We learn more from failure than winning so hopefully he will get this fixed. I'm not condoning the losses though or saying its OK that we keep losing.

There are many other alternatives.

Ian1779

I voted no... but if they bring back the Messiah I could change my opinion.

JulianDarbyFTW

Yes. His lack of managerial ability is clear to see. He runs out the same tired old cliches week in, week out. Time to fall on his sword before he gets the boot.

covmark

A 4-1 defeat after a run of 5 defeats in 6, and some fans still vote no. Nobody can say we aren't a patient bunch :)

Btw fuck him off now.

Del Boy 82

A switch of formation to show the fans he admits it's not working an we can see he's trying! Oh an a keeper centre half, ugly midfielder an someone to score....... Please

ccfc1234

mike-phelan.jpg
miMi
ke Phelan

chris-hughton.jpg
Chris Hughton

owen-coyle.jpg
Owen Coyle

tony-mowbray.jpg
Tony Mowbray

brian-mcdermott.jpg
Brian McDermott

alex-mcleish.jpg
Alex McLeish

dougie-freedman.jpg
Dougie Freedman

billy-davies.jpg
Billy Davies

paolo-di-canio.jpg
Paolo Di Canio

Steve Lomas

Enough for you?

PVA

mike-phelan.jpg
miMi
ke Phelan

chris-hughton.jpg
Chris Hughton

owen-coyle.jpg
Owen Coyle

tony-mowbray.jpg
Tony Mowbray

brian-mcdermott.jpg
Brian McDermott

alex-mcleish.jpg
Alex McLeish

dougie-freedman.jpg
Dougie Freedman

billy-davies.jpg
Billy Davies

paolo-di-canio.jpg
Paolo Di Canio

Steve Lomas

Enough for you?

That's an awful list.

Billy Davies the only decent one in there but he is a bit of a chequebook manager and wouldn't come here. Chris Hughton is alright as well, but again no chance he comes here.

samccov1987

I'd love to give him the season for surviving Northampton and the points deduction but results are now so bad I think he's got November at best to turn it around. Have to say I'm not confident he can and if we do need a new manager then he needs December to review the players before making some emergency signings in January.

FRY-CCFC

That's an awful list.

Billy Davies the only decent one in there but he is a bit of a chequebook manager and wouldn't come here. Chris Hughton is alright as well, but again no chance he comes here.

Rowett from button would be my first choice but would not be adverse to hughton or someone in a similar mould. Like Kenny Jackett at Wolves.

mds

I feel sorry for the guy much the way i did when Black was fucked off, the guy has been hamstrung by the owners who fucked up the first 5 1/2 yrs here and are paying for it now, still like to give him at least this season.

Out of that list i`d take the facist bastard.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Rowett from button would be my first choice but would not be adverse to hughton or someone in a similar mould. Like Kenny Jackett at Wolves.

Hughton wouldn't drop

We'd either be poaching a league 2/conference manager who has done well or going in for someone relatively unknown like an assistant manager or coach looking to step up to manager.

Otis

Nope.

Reda and Nouble should be back shortly. Let's see how we do with those two key players back.

Never thought I'd say it, but Nouble already looks a key player for us after just a handful of games and I've not even been that impressed with him.

ccfc1234

That's an awful list.

Tony Mobray - ex Prem and got form of getting out of the championship and has links to the midlands
Dougie Freeman - Did really well at Palace and still young and learning
Chris Houghton - Got Norwich up
Palolo Di Canio - would give the fans some honesty and get the players fighting for one another. Proven 100% at this level (Swindon)
Mike Phealan - Alex Fergusons no2 totally unproven but great links to contacts in the game.

Total :jerkit: for your info this list was taken from here http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/birmingham-city who are the bookies favorites for a job at a club in a far better place than us right now.

Last edited:

Covstar

If he starts with the 3-5-2 again next game then he deserves to be sacked. Just shows he hasn't learned from his mistakes and has no plan B.

ajsccfc

I want to say no as I hate the climate of sacking managers when things go wrong and the whole swift turnaround and constant uncertainty. I'm struggling to justify it right now though.

He will not go he has a four year deal and too much to get rid

So how much will it cost?

Del Boy 82

Should they pull the trigger which I doubt they will we'd only be looking at a league 2 manager or a unknown. Who in their right mind would take it anyway

mcm sky blue

Feel he is the only bloke to care about the club on a fans level but results are key. Sadly maybe best for him to go due to delusional formations.

Bannister

No.... the CCFC mantra of sacking/getting rid of managers every 10 months or so over past 10 years has worked a treat hasn't it. Stunned that people convinced that you would get any other outcome with a different manager.....can almost guarantee a similar situation will exist in a years time with a different manager. A truly maverick and unique approach would be to stick with a manager for longer than a year.....The club is rotten from its core..

SkyBlue_Bear83

No.... the CCFC mantra of sacking/getting rid of managers every 10 months or so over past 10 years has worked a treat hasn't it. Stunned that people convinced that you would get any other outcome with a different manager.....can almost guarantee a similar situation will exist in a years time with a different manager. A truky maverick and unique approach woukd be to stick with a manager for linger than a year.....The club is rotten from its core..
We tried that with Coleman

Users who are viewing this thread