Shrewsbury Game (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

Win one of Stevenage or MK Dons, think we could pull in 15k+ for this game?

Yesterday showed that a good run will bring a good few fans back, the fact that yesterday was the last Saturday before xmas probably knocked 1500 off the figure.

Baginton

no chance, the 2,000 extra yesterday saw a load of shite.

the FA and JPT games are also around that time

lucky is we see 11,000.

wait til we get in sniffing distance of the play offs.

coundonskyblue

no chance, the 2,000 extra yesterday saw a load of shite.

the FA and JPT games are also around that time

lucky is we see 11,000.

wait til we get in sniffing distance of the play offs.

Agree about the extra 2k yesterday, but if we win one of the next two maybe they will keep faith?

Bank holiday games always get good crowds, so I certainly don't think it will be any less than yesterdays 12k

Baginton

I was generally suprised it was so high yesterday, its been floatong around the 10k mark most of the season, maybe the extra few thousand 'floaters' are easily brought back with a few more wins, maybe in the play offs we'll get upto 15k, be great to hear the sound, like the Sheff Utd JPT game!

coundonskyblue

I was generally suprised it was so high yesterday, its been floatong around the 10k mark most of the season, maybe the extra few thousand 'floaters' are easily brought back with a few more wins, maybe in the play offs we'll get upto 15k, be great to hear the sound, like the Sheff Utd JPT game!

I think the fans we have lost since last year (around 5k) should be fairly easy to win back. Getting back up to 20k will be much more difficult imo.

tanchahal

Last year we had a core support of 12k which is down to 9k so I don't think we have lost 5000 fans. There were some massive away attendances last season for West Ham, Leicester, Birmingham, Leeds and Southampton which probably put our average up by 1000 or so.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If we win both we could get close to that maybe, if we win one I can see about 12k again. We had 2k extra against Preston who will likely be wondering today why they bothered

Otis

Every time we get a few thousand extra on the gate the team put in an inept performance and back go these extra fans to their armchairs, scratching their heads, wondering what all the fuss is about.

Users who are viewing this thread