Shrewsbury game (1 Viewer)

Littlewood CCFC

Hello gents,

Didn't manage to get a ticket to the game due to a friend taking the piss with a response but am still keen to attend the game.. i've heard that some Coventry fans are planning to sit in the home end does anyone know where abouts!?

shropshirecov

Roland Wycherley Stand.
I spoke to a really nice lady from Shrewsbury ticket office and asked about getting tickets for family members and she said as long as you don't wear Coventry shirts and didn't misbehave they had no problem with it.
Quite a refreshing attitude for once.
Should be a good day out.
Block 1 is nearest Cov fans.

luwalla

damn dunno if i fessed up when i shouldnt have.. but i just called and tried to get tickets in that stand , and they said no way. they wouldn't sell tickets for coventry fans in that area :(..

luwalla

yeah i was doing that , but you need to register.. wasnt sure if they would see the cov address and still blank me.. plus i wanted 2 of my tickets to be child tickets, and i couldnt see any way to get a child price ticket online ??

Littlewood CCFC

Roland Wycherley Stand.
I spoke to a really nice lady from Shrewsbury ticket office and asked about getting tickets for family members and she said as long as you don't wear Coventry shirts and didn't misbehave they had no problem with it.
Quite a refreshing attitude for once.
Should be a good day out.
Block 1 is nearest Cov fans.

Thanks mate ill go in block 1 then :)

Users who are viewing this thread