Shrewsbury tickets (1 Viewer)

speedie87

I see are now on general sale from ccfc

Is it just my memory going or are they £2 more a ticket than they were direct from Shrewsbury?!

jesus-wept

How much and where can you get them from ?

edgy

City now offering a £1 refund to anyone who has paid £19. Now available at £18 on the webby.

theferret

This was probably just an error from an individual working for the ticket office. They switched to the £19 price a few days early. They have admitted the mistake and will refund the difference. Who cares?

Unless people really do think this was a cunning ploy dreamt up by JS herself from inside her hollowed-out volcano.

fernandopartridge

This was probably just an error from an individual working for the ticket office. They switched to the £19 price a few days early. They have admitted the mistake and will refund the difference. Who cares?

Unless people really do think this was a cunning ploy dreamt up by JS herself from inside her hollowed-out volcano.

All sense of reason was lost months and months ago.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Just looking at the Shrewsbury website (I must get back to that 3 year plan......), of the 3 blocks that are/were available on their website:

One is sold out
One has 8 seats left
The most recently released block has about 100 seats left.

Looks like it'll be a decent turnout - and the game has to be better than last year's.....

brinner

just bought 3 direct from shrewsbury.

looking forward to this 1 as will be my last match until stevenage away!

shmmeee

Mine just arrived. Block 24 row G. This then Wolves next, can't wait.

If my previous away game experience is accurate I might end up as an away fan even after we come home. Never really done more than one a season.

That might be one silver lining going forward (increased away support), and our away support has been pretty good anyway.

Last edited:

DazzleTommyDazzle

Just looking at the Shrewsbury website (I must get back to that 3 year plan......), of the 3 blocks that are/were available on their website:

One is sold out
One has 8 seats left
The most recently released block has about 100 seats left.

Looks like it'll be a decent turnout - and the game has to be better than last year's.....

In case anyone was waiting for an update.......

The first block is still sold out (!)
The second has 1 seat left
The third has about 50 left

Then there's the 2 blocks that are being sold through CCFC.

Could be a sell-out?

ajsccfc

That might be one silver lining going forward (increased away support), and our away support has been pretty good anyway.

One of the rare positives of last season definitely. Hopefully it continues, albeit with not so many people going to MK Dons this time out.

You'll Never Beat McPake

Received my tickets this morning Area 23 Row D. Will be my first chance to watch Sky Blues this season. Really looking forward to a good away following and another 3 points in the bag - Would put us on positive points following thrashing of PNE at the weekend.

PUSB

edgy

Just booked mine through CCFC. Unless City are withholding a block, then there only seems about 50-60 left on there. The Shrews site has about 20 left.

edgy

Yeah, that's what it looked like. The block is there on the selection screen but you can't select it. Wasn't sure if that meant it had sold out or whether they are filling a block then opening the next one.

Either way the block directly behind the goal is nearly gone.

pusbccfc

One of the blocks that's available on the City site has about 20 left

Tommystours

Got my 4 arrived yesterday £17 each £1 postage.
Anyone tried buying in the "home block " near he away fans.you still have to register so give it a go

Users who are viewing this thread