Match Thread Shrewsbury v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (3 Viewers)

steve82

Looks like.....
----------------Burge ----------------
--DKE --Clarke(c)--Turnbull---Haynes
--G Thomas --Rose---Foley--Reilly--
---------Beavon--K Thomas-----------
-----------------Burge------------------
--DKE --Clarke(c)--Turnbull---Haynes--
-----------------Foley ---------------
--G Thomas-Rose--Reilly--K Thomas --
-----------------Bevan-----------------

shmmeee

Looks 433 to me, but I might be seeing what I want.

Burge
DKE Clarke Turnball Haynes
Foley Rose Reilly
G Thomas Beavon K Thomas

I'd be happy to see them line up like that. Bet they don't thought.

bawtryneal

What are the numbers?

Dont know the details of his personal contract but do know that a number of players have the principle in their contracts. The biggest issue will be that if he plays"x" games he will automatically be entitled to a bonus and probably activate an automatic contract extension for next season.

chiefdave

He really doesn't know what team to pick does he? He's not making changes as part of any plan its just random tinkering in the hope that something comes off.

Paul Anthony

More of the same today. Another depressing loss lurching that relegation ever closer. If only we could play consistently as well as we did in the second half of last game. But we simply can't carry that over a whole game.

Pete in Portugal

He really doesn't know what team to pick does he? He's not making changes as part of any plan its just random tinkering in the hope that something comes off.

Yes random tinkering is certainly how it appears. I really don't understand the inclusion of Foley and Rose, who have been poor in mid-field. While Bigirimana and Stevenson, who bossed the midfield for a spell earlier in the season, warm the bench. If it was a contractual issue, surely Bigirimana would not be in the squad?

steve82

Looks 433 to me, but I might be seeing what I want.

Burge
DKE Clarke Turnball Haynes
Foley Rose Reilly
G Thomas Beavon K Thomas

I'd be happy to see them line up like that. Bet they don't thought.

In the defensive phase it's 4141 but when it goes to attacking its 433....

steve82

Yes random tinkering is certainly how it appears. I really don't understand the inclusion of Foley and Rose, who have been poor in mid-field. While Bigirimana and Stevenson, who bossed the midfield for a spell earlier in the season, warm the bench. If it was a contractual issue, surely Bigirimana would not be in the squad?

I would make a sub now Stevenson for Rose

What game did you see Bigi and Stevenson boss a game?
Stevenson is returning from injury and not played since Northampton and only had just over a week of training. He's not match fit to start.

trevelfarandwide

Has to be a win, even a draw is useless - all Slade can do is focus on attack, cos we'll ship goals no matter what.

3-2 loss or 3-2 win. Show some fucking heart out there lads, for a change.

Liquid Gold

Burge again!!

For fuck sake how how how does he get games. He's shit, worse than shit. Cancel his contract right fucking now.

stevefloyd

What game did you see Bigi and Stevenson boss a game?
Stevenson is returning from injury and not played since Northampton and only had just over a week of training. He's not match fit to start.
Still be better than Rose... and I never said I seen them boss a game... mistaken identity

Users who are viewing this thread