Match Thread Shrewsbury v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (5 Viewers)

dongonzalos

Still no Stevenson I see, fucks sake. The only playmaker we have and he's benched.

Yet we didn't sell him.
We sell the players we need, too early and too cheaply.
Then one that the manager isn't going to use (so his value goes down). We decide to finally play hard ball and hold on to for the right price!!! You couldn't write it.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Yet we didn't sell him.
We sell the players we need too early and too cheaply.
Then one that the manager isn't going to use (so his value goes down). We decide to finally play hard ball and hold on for the right price!!! You couldn't write it.

There's a match going on here you know....

trevelfarandwide

Doesn't sound good for Rose, best wishes to him.

So Stevenson is on? Get in there boy, do your stuff. PUSB

Happy_Martian

Doesn't sound good for Andy Rose, best wishes to him. Hope this galvanises the rest of the team to pull out a win for him.

Philosorapter

At least that was fifteen minutes without a threat on our goal. Hope he's okay.

lifeskyblue

Hope a club official stays with him, unlike the young lad, was it a Peterborough player who was left on his own at UHCW after being knocked out at the Ricoh?

Looked like his family came down to him but still think a club official should be there with them

Absolutely. Yes the family will want to be with him but the club should be there to help and ensure rose and his family get all they need.

PUSB

Liquid Gold

Spend Lee Burge's wages on having puppies around the training ground. Would good for morale and we wouldn't have to have Lee fucking Burge in goal.

Cockwomble

torchomatic

Sounds like we're playing quite well.

speedie87

Cwr obviously don't know rules of football. Free kick for offside taken from inside our half cus that that's where Bevon touched it, new rule for this season when came back into own half

lifeskyblue

Wonder what the longest period of injury time is. I would think the 16 or so minutes that will come from the rose injury will be close.
Wonder why the ambulance hasn't gone to hospital yet.

PUSB

lifeskyblue

Wonder what the longest period of injury time is. I would think the 16 or so minutes that will come from the rose injury will be close.

PUSB

Sorry missed sw earlier saying it was a different ambulance.

PUSB

Sky Blue 1987

PUSB
Not that it really matters but I think fabrice muamba's heart attack for Tottenham was much longer, I still remember that like it was yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread