sign this petition if you want david cameron to speak out (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

please help share this petition out to the other clubs forums, we need to get 100,000 signatures as very soon as possible, if the government are forced to deal with this they could pressurise the FA, every single signature counts. please share with your friends, family and get the word out. encourage others to sign and not simply think others will sign i dont need to. these Change.org petitions are powerful, they work ... so please sign up

CTID

Signed and tweeted mate....think its a bit optimistic considering the last petition didnt get anywhere near 100k. Is that still open? Maybe we should promote that one rather than a new one?

T

true sky blue

we can get 100,000 signatures in 2 to 3 days if we all get on with spreading and sharing,,, come on guys lets get the government on it,, its a good oportunity for PR for the and it can also show the FA what we and other fans of other clubs think and want

T

true sky blue

Signed and tweeted mate....think its a bit optimistic considering the last petition didnt get anywhere near 100k. Is that still open? Maybe we should promote that one rather than a new one?

these change petitions have to worded very simply.. they work then. if the last one didnt work its because our fans simply do not care enough to put the effort in. if thats the case we really dont deserve the club

T

true sky blue

i wonder if this thread could be kept at the top of the index for a couple of days? Nick??

Otis

Signed.

Doubt you'll get 100,000 signatures, but if you don't try you never ever will.

At least worth a shot. Needs backing from lots of other rival fans to even stand a chance though. Word needs spreading.

psgm1

Banned
Once again I was way ahed of the curve on this one!

To all those trolls who arbitrarily attack me, check back on my previous posts, and you will find I was starting a petition.

Whilst it is true that 100k signatures might get reported in parliament, doing it this way will not!

The reason?

The website used is not the official e-petition route! To get it to the relevant people, you have to get it accepted by the appropriate government e-petition website.

And had the person who started this actually bothered to do the correct research, they will have discovered that it is not repeat not guaranteed to be forwarded, merely put forward for consideration!

And anyone who would have tried to do it properly would soon realise that the e-petition route you speak of will not touch this kind of e-petition, as it has nothing to do with lesigation, but is covered by the Football League!

Of course you might be able to word it properly, however this particular petition will not get read in parliament!

The correct website to get this done is: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/

When the petition is done properly, then I might sign, however signing this is just as pointless as a facebook campaign - and certainly will not be read in parliament as it stands!

I applaud the catch up (seems eventually everyone comes around to my way of thinking in the end, as it is the only way to get something done!), however this is a pointless exercise right now!

Get it on e-petition, then it might do some good!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/

EAst ender

Signed and passed on to my fellow Bristol City supporters.
I really am very sorry that your club is being dismantled in this manner.
All the best Sky blues.

letsallsingtogether

No I won't sign it not an official site not started on a Saturday at 11.15 not my idea?

Oh go on then I did it.....:eek:

Nonleagueherewecome

Can we have a petition for Cameron never to speak again?

SkyblueBazza

I signed the petition...I suspect it is pointless though. Just check out this from today's Guardian...
"Analysis of the dinners – attended by hedge fund managers, the business elite and some of the City's most powerful financiers – confirms that they have become a major income generator for the party. In the first quarter of this year, 31 people who figure on the party's list of major donors attended an elite Leader's Group event, where they dined with a Tory minister. Of these, 12 stumped up almost £1m in donations between them, in their own names or through their companies."
Who will he listen to? SISU or the fans?

Users who are viewing this thread