SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (7 Viewers)

CovLad94

Surely this will be announced later today, I mean I'm sure the admin knows that the cat I out the bag now, everyone knows he's there and signed.

slowpoke

I presume everyone has heard of the late, great Ryuichi Sakamoto from the fantastic Yellow Magic Orchestra? Would be fantastic to use something from them but they tended to be instrumental. Shame.

@Otis will know.

He had a massive hit in 1963 with the song Sukiyaki a nice tune and could possibly be used to create a song.
It is one of the biggest selling singles ever.

Last edited:

Bad Boy

Will it be in bad taste to wear a kamikaze style headband and shout BANZAI! whenever he gets on the ball and runs goalwards?
That depends if you know someone who suffered at the hands of their barbaric generation of the early 20th century.
I did and he was deeply traumatised for the rest of his life.

Garlana86

These twitter posts of training and the comments from our fans are very entertaining.

According to our fans Sakamoto and Yates are being purposely cut out or left out of shot 😆..be a fun job for the admin to not catch themselves out.

Covcraig@bury

That depends if you know someone who suffered at the hands of their barbaric generation of the early 20th century.
I did and he was deeply traumatised for the rest of his life.
Me too … Burma Joe . Mentally scarred for the remainder of his life .

slowpoke

Well what a small world. I worked with Joe from time to time, we had visitors come round the factory most weeks and if there were ever Japanese Joe was allowed to go home, nice chap but a bit odd never spoke about his experience but was a pow at a Japanese camp. He used to wear type of jungle green gear to work never overalls and a floppy type jungle hat all day.

Covcraig@bury

Well what a small world. I worked with Joe from time to time, we had visitors come round the factory most weeks and if there were ever Japanese Joe was allowed to go home, nice chap but a bit odd never spoke about his experience but was a pow at a Japanese camp. He used to wear type of jungle green gear to work never overalls and a floppy type jungle hat all day.
He worked with my dad and 2 brothers at Masseys , he never said a word about anything they did to him to me but I remember my dad coming home in tears after a few pints with Joe not long before he passed away . He told my dad a couple of things and enough said . He was tortured daily by the the Japs that’s all my dad told us . He went through hell and back but what a nice humble person x

slowpoke

He worked with my dad and 2 brothers at Masseys , he never said a word about anything they did to him to me but I remember my dad coming home in tears after a few pints with Joe not long before he passed away . He told my dad a couple of things and enough said . He was tortured daily by the the Japs that’s all my dad told us . He went through hell and back but what a nice humble person x
What shop did your dad work in ?

Users who are viewing this thread