SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (5 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Medical and signing complete in Portugal. Just need to nip back home for his hat and portmanteau and heads back to the Portuguese signing location for our first home game.

usskyblue

SBT: 0 goals 6 assists ffs. Not getting carried away with this fuckingsigning…

Also SBT, (A) Leicester:

giphy.gif

Martin180

Impressive if we genuinely are beating the likes of the Belgian top teams, who can offer European football, to players. And also slightly ironic as Vik heads off to Sporting.
There isn't a lot of money in the Belgian league , most decent players leave at a young age

djr8369

Has a lovely wand of a left foot

The way he plays in tight spaces is very similar to DaSilva so think he’ll be his opposite at RWB. I guess MR has a style of play in mind and is looking for specific qualities in players who can fulfil the roles in his setup. Obviously that’s always the case to some extent but now we have the means to match the ambition.

David O'Day

The way he plays in tight spaces is very similar to DaSilva so think he’ll be his opposite at RWB. I guess MR has a style of play in mind and is looking for specific qualities in players who can fulfil the roles in his setup. Obviously that’s always the case to some extent but now we have the means to match the ambition.
Yeah it does look like we are looking to go back to the more possession based football Robins as liked before

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

He scored a hat trick a few weeks ago in a pre season game. Albeit low key opposition.

We close our first practice game against Oudenburg with a 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 . 👏
Berte (2), Jung, Durdov (2), Sakamoto (3), Ndicka

AFCCOVENTRY

KV OSTEND. Coastal boys sell Sakamoto to Coventry​

KV Oostende loses another important pawn after the relegation. Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (26) moves to Coventry city, England. So the Japanese left flank will play in the Championship. Coventry approaches the asking price of about two million euros, which can still reach three million euros via bonuses. AA Gent and RC Genk were also interested in the Japanese, but they didn't want to go that far financially. Sakamoto accounted for 7 assists last season. (Jug)

ceetee

I was hoping the ‘honest guv’ would drive home that I was talking the piss out of the suggestion that someone would suddenly turn up because someone else from their general area in the world signed for a team.

It’s patronising as fuck. Was there an extra load of season tickets sold from Coundon when Michael Doyle re-signed a few years back?
Probably not, but a couple from Malta sat behind me once when Mifsud was playing

Users who are viewing this thread