signings thread (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Thomas- disaster tonight. Can't play football for Toffee but is a lump. error prone. seriously League 2 fodder.
Kitching- 4.5 million pound signing can only make the bench
Binks- our best defender is a loanee which is sods law
Lati- meh. Average player for squad depth. Lower championship level
Da Silva- As above.
Wright- Hopeless. For 7 million pounds at this level you need guarenteed goals. Came on and was walking around. Missed from a yard out. Pathetic signing
Simms- expected better. Seems hopeless. Also pathetic given the money paid
Sakamoto- One trick pony. Shocking defender. Rubbish crosses, but hey- at least he can do his fake turn thing.
Ayari- didn't make one good pass all game. Blowing out his arse after 50 minutes

Scouting Department have some serious answering to do.

i found the past few seasons our players and team have been likeable and generally have a good connection with fans. I genuinely find this a totally unlikeable team full of overpriced primadonnas.

Finham

Thomas- disaster tonight. Can't play football for Toffee but is a lump. error prone. seriously League 2 fodder.
Da Silva- As above.
Wright- Hopeless. For 7 million pounds at this level you need guarenteed goals. Came on and was walking around. Missed from a yard out. Pathetic signing
Sakamoto- One trick pony. Shocking defender. Rubbish crosses, but hey- at least he can do his fake turn thing.
Ayari- didn't make one good pass all game. Blowing out his arse after 50 minutes

i found the past few seasons our players and team have been likeable and generally have a good connection with fans. I genuinely find this a totally unlikeable team full of overpriced primadonnas.

Bugsy

Da Silva- As above.

Way over the top reactions. Yeah granted it's not been excellent but the impatience of some of our fans is embarrassing. Still think we're a good squad just got to bare with the short term struggle no matter now difficult it is. We have had it much worse..... PUSB

The Philosopher

DaSilva

Ok, I think he has shown some potential and as a free wasn’t a waste of money.

Sims

Expected more. Might yet come good. Big fee so needs to.

Tats

I like the look of him but not at right back.

Brad Collins

Signing him (for half decent fee?) before sorting out the exit of Moore seems a bit daft.

Lati

One of the better signings. Looks like he can do a job.

Bobby Thomas

Looked good to start, has had a couple of poor performances of late.

MVE

I can see the potential. Shame about the injury.

Wright

Disaster. May come good but atm I can’t see why 7.7m was spent.

Kitching

Panic signing by the looks of it. Overpaid.

Loans:

Binks

Looks capable

Ayari

Looks good in parts, young, may come good.

Overall:

We are not as technically good as we were and we look to have lost some big “characters” in the dressing room and that may have affected team chemistry.

The overall transfer strategy seems poor to say the least.

If I were Doug King I’d be disappointed that it looks like we’ve wasted a lot of money on certain players.

Otis

Da Silva- As above.

What a surprise Matt Smith likes this. 😂

Sky Blue Harry H

Da Silva- As above.

'kin 'ell - really?
Bring back Stuart Beavon, Baka, George Thomas, Ben Stevenson and all the other greats from our not too distant history

Grendel

'kin 'ell - really?
Bring back Stuart Beavon, Baka, George Thomas, Ben Stevenson and all the other greats from our not too distant history

They did not cost £20 million

CCFCSteve

Said on another thread that given time most of the signings will prove to be decent. Judging players after 4-5 starts is ridiculous, most are young and will improve with game time and experience at this level.

The club have gone for perms rather than loans in an attempt to build properly for the future. I’d have got another loan (CM) in but understand the wider thought process

Sky Blue Harry H

They did not cost £20 million
But they are better players, which makes us a better team than then. Progress. Most of the players listed have only been here 5 minutes, so far too early to be jumping all over them like that. If we'd all rather be watching Kyel Reid than Jay da Silva, then some need to give their heads a wobble.

Users who are viewing this thread