Simon Danczuk (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else think somebody somewhere has something against him? Bloke is getting torn to shreds in the media.

lifeskyblue

He and his wife courted the media. He writes for Mail on Sunday re how bad Corbyn is. Now he has been caught out and a few people on left and right of politics and some sections of media smell blood and are going for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
He and his wife courted the media. He writes for Mail on Sunday re how bad Corbyn is. Now he has been caught out and a few people on left and right of politics and some sections of media smell blood and are going for him

Properly stitched up with the shy 17 year old who has turned out to be dominatrix!

Harry Krishner

Anybody else think somebody somewhere has something against him? Bloke is getting torn to shreds in the media.

Definitely.

He was one of the main instigators that blew the whistle on MPs and paedophilia (Leon Brittan etc.).

I was waiting for the media hatchet job, and I'd say it's a fair bet this is it. Anybody who has challenged parliamentary kiddy fiddlers - victims or concerned people - ends up discredited or dead. I wouldn't mind betting he "commits suicide" within a year or two.

He shone a light on some highly influential people- very dangerous.

Nick

Administrator
Definitely.

He was one of the main instigators that blew the whistle on MPs and paedophilia (Leon Brittan etc.).

I was waiting for the media hatchet job, and I'd say it's a fair bet this is it. Anybody who has challenged parliamentary kiddy fiddlers - victims or concerned people - ends up discredited or dead. I wouldn't mind betting he "commits suicide" within a year or two.

Just on the news now they are trying to throw child abuse at him for that 17 year old.

Grendel

I would say a man who says as he did in an interview tonight that "he likes young women" and who seems to claim money from a photographic agency for being a consultant when all they do us sell photos if him to the media - for money - deserves scrutiny.

The fact he also engaged in lurid sex texts with a girl 32 years his junior is to say the least questionable.

Grendel

Definitely.

What a moronic post.

rob9872

The law really needs changing on naming of rape accusations until proved. Happens so often and will forever be associated even if cleared. If proved guilty they should throw the book, but nothing should be allowed in press prior to that.

dutchman

The fact he also engaged in lurid sex texts with a girl 32 years his junior is to say the least questionable.

Why is it? She was over the age of consent and in no way related to him or in a position of control by him.

I suppose you think everyone my age should restrict themselves to geriatric partners.

Nick

Administrator
Plus all of this "Taking advantage of her". They forget she makes money from being a dominatrix.

I wonder how many older blokes she talks dirty to every day?

mechaishida

Definitely.

This spells the end of his life, one way or another. The media will gloss over this shitstorm created to 'finish him' for shedding light on the high-profile, Elite-run Paedophile ring, instead it'll be his own fault somehow.

I had no idea he had investigated the aforementioned Parliamentary scum, very brave bloke if you ask me.

Grendel

Why is it? She was over the age of consent and in no way related to him or in a position of control by him.

I suppose you think everyone my age should restrict themselves to geriatric partners.

There's so much wrong with this post but most of all the age of consent in this instance is highly questionable. The 2003 act makes it 18 for those in a position of trust and influence.

Grendel

This spells the end of his life, one way or another. The media will gloss over this shitstorm created to 'finish him' for shedding light on the high-profile, Elite-run Paedophile ring, instead it'll be his own fault somehow.

I had no idea he had investigated the aforementioned Parliamentary scum, very brave bloke if you ask me.

Tom Watson is deputy leader of the Labour Party and it's hardly harming him is it?

Harry Krishner

What a moronic post.

Is it really Grendel?

You have obviously missed out on the scandals that have been prevented from going MSM over the past 10+ years??

Never heard of the Elm Guest House or Haut de la Garenne in Jersey? Look them up. Here's a starter: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2009/mar/14/haut-de-la-garenne

You might spend an hour or two going through the archives of Exaro News- victims of molesters (including judges and politicians) have been reduced to presenting their cases on such underground websites because nothing happens when they go through the courts.

Quite a few ended up dead along the way- the "good" judge in the Jersey cases and a lot of victims.

stupot07

UK a of c is 16.

Not for those in a position of trust. The law was brought in to protect those 16-18 years who although over consent are vulnerable to people in a position of trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

wingy

Is it really Grendel?

You have obviously missed out on the scandals that have been prevented from going MSM over the past 10+ years??

Never heard of the Elm Guest House or Haut de la Garenne in Jersey? Look them up. Here's a starter: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2009/mar/14/haut-de-la-garenne

You might spend an hour or two going through the archives of Exaro News- victims of molesters (including judges and politicians) have been reduced to presenting their cases on such underground websites because nothing happens when they go through the courts.

Quite a few ended up dead along the way- the "good" judge in the Jersey cases and a lot of victims.
Hopefully the Judge led enquiry will shed light on the facts for these people. Naturally and logically overseen by an Independent /International judge,hopefully the Commonwealth is far enough away

Otis

Not for those in a position of trust. The law was brought in to protect those 16-18 years who although over consent are vulnerable to people in a position of trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Does a dominatrix sound at all vulnerable though? ;)

Grendel

He's not random - he's her Mp and he knowing her age and never having met her invited her to Spain.

Like it or not that is abnormal behaviour from someone in a position of authority and responsibility. I can assure you in no way would anyone, given his stance in particular, put themselves in that position.

It's funny really. You've preached on here about Cameron and pig gate but this really puts you in a position doesn't it? He's been suspended by the Labour Party. So effectively Jeremy Corbyn has suspended him. The suspension is purely due to this.

So, has "new politics" Jeremy suspended him as he seems his behaviour morally unacceptable or has he suspended him as he keeps writing articles in right wing newspapers showing his contempt for Corbyn?

Why has the Labour Party suspended him?

lifeskyblue

Labour Party had no choice but to suspend him. He has by his own admission acted foolishly and clearly outside of the moral expectation of the majority of those within and outside of the party.
Until a full investigation and any legal case completed the party took the only course of action it could. If this in time leads to a legal conviction he will be thrown out of the party and deselected as an mp

dutchman

He's not random - he's her Mp and he knowing her age and never having met her invited her to Spain.

What rubbish! According to that logic Geoffrey Robinson can't have sex with anyone in North West Coventry.

It's funny really. You've preached on here about Cameron and pig gate but this really puts you in a position doesn't it?

Hardly, I'm not now or ever have been a supporter of the Labour Party or the loony left. And while a girl over 16 can consent to sex, a dead pig certainly can't.

Liquid Gold

Why do so many of these nut jobs end up as candidates let alone in parliament, there is something inherently wrong with the way our political system works. Political parties are as bad as the catholic church in that they appear to value public opinion more than their own integrity. Legislation should be introduced that allows people to recall their MPs, if we're so against a proportional system then the individual chosen to represent a set of people should be accountable to them. If this we're to happen then we'd have no debates on things like Stella Creasy being unrepresentative or not due to voting for air strikes as if a majority of her constituents were against it then they would be able to get rid of her.

I think there is something in Danczuk having outlived his uses for his media backers too. Obviously what he has done here is wrong, I'm pretty sure we should all agree that a married representative of the people shouldn't be sexting a 17 year old, no matter what her profession. He is only accountable to the people every 5 years though and barely at all in a safe seat, this means his narcissism has meant seeking a greater media profile. As the right wing press is so hostile to Corbyn as Labour leader it has used Danczuk to its own ends. I think we need more regulation to ensure that news outlets are not owned en masse e.g the sun, times and Sky by Murdoch. If you we're only allowed ownership of a single news outlet then we would see a broadening of accessible opinions and hopefully the competition would mean journalists would work harder to uncover wrong doing in politics. This coupled with the recall and I think we'd see our representatives screened more thoroughly, hopefully meaning these scandals don't happen in the first place.

Grendel

What rubbish! According to that logic Geoffrey Robinson can't have sex with anyone in North West Coventry.

Hardly, I'm not now or ever have been a supporter of the Labour Party or the loony left. And while a girl over 16 can consent to sex, a dead pig certainly can't.

So why is he suspended then? It's not a Westminster conspiracy unless you are indicating Jeremy Corbyn is a member of the Westminster clique that suppresses matters of grave public interest.

Is that why Corbyn has acted like this do you think?

chiefdave

Why do so many of these nut jobs end up as candidates let alone in parliament, there is something inherently wrong with the way our political system works.

Because few people with integrity last the course. These days theres less and less people who think they can make a difference and an ever increasing number of career politicians.

Make MPs salaries 20 grand. Stick them in a halls of residence in London when away from their local constituency. Clampdown on what they can earn money from when they leave parliament (to stop the 'we'll sort you out later' culture). Then you might start to get some people more interested in politics than their bank balance.

Liquid Gold

Because few people with integrity last the course. These days theres less and less people who think they can make a difference and an ever increasing number of career politicians.

Make MPs salaries 20 grand. Stick them in a halls of residence in London when away from their local constituency. Clampdown on what they can earn money from when they leave parliament (to stop the 'we'll sort you out later' culture). Then you might start to get some people more interested in politics than their bank balance.

See i disagree with paying them £20k, if you pay them less then all you are going to attract is charlatans only interested in the power and influence. Being an MP should be one of the best paid jobs in the country, then you might get the best and brightest attempting to become an MP rather than going into the business world for example.

I also thing that you should have 10-20 years experience working in an environment nothing to do with politics, then you cant have Eton - Oxbridge PPE - join the party - become a candidate route that almost all our current career politicians have taken.

I do agree completely regarding the "sort you out later culture" if you have any dealings with a certain company in your political life you should be barred from any related work for them after your public service.

Grendel

Corbyn was probably under pressure from loony left wing wing feminists in the Labour Party.

Really! Can you provide any evidence?

Frankly you come across as a vile disgusting mysogonist creep. No wonder you empathise with the loathsome pervert Danczuk.

Grendel

Pay £20 grand and you get people like Tony as an MP

Users who are viewing this thread