Sing your hearts out for the lads (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

Sky saying the atmosphere is flat at the ground. Sing your hearts out. Show them what we are all about!

rob9872

Sling your arse out for the lads

SkyBlueMatt

The first half was flat. I'm blaming the new folk moving to the corner wanting the atmosphere but not getting involved. Less beer can be drunk in early KO, 2nd half was much better.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

They really, really need to open up block 13.

Even if it's for over 18s like they did for the play offs. An extra 3/400 seats would make a big difference.

shmmeee

They really, really need to open up block 13.

Even if it's for over 18s like they did for the play offs. An extra 3/400 seats would make a big difference.

From what @Sky Blue Pete has said it seems the view is 13 can never be opened because it puts too many people in the concourse corner or something (Pete tagged so he can correct me)

bigfatronssba

From what @Sky Blue Pete has said it seems the view is 13 can never be opened because it puts too many people in the concourse corner or something (Pete tagged so he can correct me)
That's the SAG pathetic excuse.

They seem unconcerned with 45k people in the concourse for concerts. But an extra 300 people in block 13 is a no no

Sky Blue Pete

Ultimately, we were at the stage today where we had around 1500 tickets available in the far corner left without edging into the South Stand.

If they were sold, would they open 13?
Not based on what’s been said so far
Next supporters forum at the ground and they’re gonna show us under that end and the problems with opening it to home fans

shmmeee

Not based on what’s been said so far
Next supporters forum at the ground and they’re gonna show us under that end and the problems with opening it to home fans

I want to know why we can’t give the away fans 2k and take segregation and concourse space from their end. I assume the concourse doesn’t go past the ambulance entrance each side, so push the away fans to blocks Top of 6/7/8, have the concourse from 9-12 open to home fans in blocks 10-12. And if possible make some fencing removable so they can take it out between 12/13 and spread fans around a bit between the two areas.

Sky Blue Pete

I want to know why we can’t give the away fans 2k and take segregation and concourse space from their end. I assume the concourse doesn’t go past the ambulance entrance each side, so push the away fans to blocks Top of 6/7/8, have the concourse from 9-12 open to home fans in blocks 10-12. And if possible make some fencing removable so they can take it out between 12/13 and spread fans around a bit between the two areas.
Will take some money to rearrange that and it’s not envisaged

bigfatronssba

I know you'll never get anyone to own up to it now, but can you ask why that was never built in to the original stadium design back in 2005?

Its almost like all involved knew that the stadium deal at the time was condemning us to the lower leagues so big crowds weren't envisaged

pusbccfc

It was 32,500 over the two games in a double header, so not all at the same time for one game.

What about Wasps games? The stadium has been fully sold out quite a few times.

I know it's not a big deal but it's absolutely embarrassing not being able to fill a new build stadium. Based on what's being said, you may as well decrease the overall capacity of the stadium to 30,000 rather than 32,700.

pusbccfc

If we gave away fans the exact same amount Leicester gave us, we could still split the end as we did with Middlesbrough. Boro had a 3000 capacity section for the play offs, hence why it was half full.

Currently our home capacity is about 25,000 with the current set up. We had 23,000 yesterday for a televised early kick off. It's likely we'll need more than 25,000 home fans at one stage this season.

pusbccfc

I know you'll never get anyone to own up to it now, but can you ask why that was never built in to the original stadium design back in 2005?

Its almost like all involved knew that the stadium deal at the time was condemning us to the lower leagues so big crowds weren't envisaged.

The original stadium design was to have a 3000 capacity away end.

The set up for the play offs was nearly perfect besides that absolutely pathetic closure of block 13 and the outrageously big segregation.

It should have been like this for the Boro play off match and it's a disgrace it wasn't. _77411836_454fd339-5899-4419-b761-044def796b26.jpg

MalcSB

What about Wasps games? The stadium has been fully sold out quite a few times.

I know it's not a big deal but it's absolutely embarrassing not being able to fill a new build stadium. Based on what's being said, you may as well decrease the overall capacity of the stadium to 30,000 rather than 32,700.
No segregation needed for rugby matches.

Sky Blue Pete

If we gave away fans the exact same amount Leicester gave us, we could still split the end as we did with Middlesbrough. Boro had a 3000 capacity section for the play offs, hence why it was half full.

Currently our home capacity is about 25,000 with the current set up. We had 23,000 yesterday for a televised early kick off. It's likely we'll need more than 25,000 home fans at one stage this season.
I think that’s clear

Users who are viewing this thread