SISU 2016 Accounts (1 Viewer)

speedie87

It is impossible to prove or not prove that money from CCFC turnover is going to SISU. No one has access to the ledger and detailed invoices.

Any related party transactions would need to be disclosed in the accounts before the auditor would sign them off so we can say there aren't any invoices or transactions going on between connected parties we don't know about

NorthernWisdom

But since reviewing what OSB has said in many of his threads, I belive him more than myself, he knows what he's on about, I don't, hopefully others will start learning from him and see that many of us were wrong.
BTEC Economist that he is ;)

But seriously, I find some of the recent things bizarre. When it comes to interpreting accounts I'd take an accountant's view over my own. And if I didn't agree with OSB's analysis my first thought would be to ask another accountant to see if their view tallied with his... not to go by my own desires as to what I hoped they meant.

Everything has alternative views of representing whatever the base facts say, of course... but a wise man knows when to take counsel from others ;)

Nick

Administrator
He keeps saying people weren't experts and how he files loads of accounts, but he didn't even realise they were SISU's and not CCFC's? He also didn't know about interest accrued / interest paid.

What he basically means is he has made something up, and everybody else is lying to cover it up.

skybluebeduff

He keeps saying people weren't experts and how he files loads of accounts, but he didn't even realise they were SISU's and not CCFC's? He also didn't know about interest accrued / interest paid.

What he basically means is he has made something up, and everybody else is lying to cover it up.
I questioned his attendance to Sixfields and he went off on one, but that's because my personal stance on it is probably distasteful to others.

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

/sighs

I don't disagree that sometimes the passing of accounts (in a general sense, not really ours!) at times looks... dubious to an outsider (me!) but ultimately it's an auditor's business and reputation at stake if they do it wrongly, or dubiously.

And even if I disagree with them, I'd be a moron to assume the accountants on this board don't know more about accountancy than... me.

Still, the perils of twitter. In the good old days this'd be a chat down t'pub, and nobody would care.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
out of interest what is his job anyone know?

Personally I am filing accounts for clients every month.

It seems the only person who doesn't understand what an audit is .................

Nick

Administrator
/sighs

I don't disagree that sometimes the passing of accounts (in a general sense, not really ours!) at times looks... dubious to an outsider (me!) but ultimately it's an auditor's business and reputation at stake if they do it wrongly, or dubiously.

And even if I disagree with them, I'd be a moron to assume the accountants on this board don't know more about accountancy than... me.

Still, the perils of twitter. In the good old days this'd be a chat down t'pub, and nobody would care.

You mean there was a day you couldn't converse in animated pictures???? :emoji_scream:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
meaning of this
ðɪs/
pronoun
pronoun: this; pronoun: these
  1. 1.
    used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.
    "is this your bag?"
    • used to introduce someone or something.
      "this is the captain speaking"
    • referring to the nearer of two things close to the speaker (the other, if specified, being identified by ‘that’).
      "this is different from that"
  2. 2.
    referring to a specific thing just mentioned.
    "the company was transformed and Ward had played a vital role in bringing this about"
determiner
determiner: this; determiner: these
  1. 1.
    used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.
    "don't listen to this guy"
    • referring to the nearer of two things close to the speaker (the other, if specified, being identified by ‘that’).
      "this one or that one?"
  2. 2.
    referring to a specific thing just mentioned.
    "there was a court case resulting from this incident"
  3. 3.
    used with periods of time related to the present.
    "I thought you were busy all this week"
    • referring to a period of time that has just passed.
      "I haven't left my bed these three days"
  4. 4.
    informal
    used in speech to draw attention to someone or something.
    "I turned round and there was this big mummy standing next to us!"
adverb
adverb: this
  1. 1.
    to the degree or extent indicated.
    "they can't handle a job this big"

Nick

Administrator

Personally I am filing accounts for clients every month

If somebody does reply about this, can they just put job title rather than his actual place of work, company, location etc etc as that's not really fair.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Sorry NIck should have made clear, I certainly was not interested in who or where only the basis of his superior knowledge

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
still his increasing ire is giving me a good chuckle at least :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
nooooo NW having too much fun laughing

Last edited:

Captain Dart

It seems the only person who doesn't understand what an audit is .................

Just a bloke down the pub. Juggy

Grendel

Juggy? Teacher I think.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
thanks chaps I just wondered

Users who are viewing this thread