Sisu claiming now to be Beneficial owner NOT legal owner! (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
So this is their take.

So everyone can determine what this means.....

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/2157/regulation/6/made

Rather than ask an administrator loaded questions and get loaded answers, far better to get the facts as we know them!

Basically sisu NOW claiming although they don't OWN the golden share, they are acting as trustees.

But if this is the case, then surely the legal owner has a right to sell that and remove trustees as they see fit! In other words they can SELL the golden share (as long as league approve)

If true (and is only my take, that means it will be sisu having to take the administrators to court when he accepts the only bid on the table!)

Fingers crossed!!!

Oh and I don't charge a membership for finding out facts about the situation and than making fatuous press releases!

Sub

to be honest i think SISU will claim to be what ever they want if they get the result they want and the money they want !!

psgm1

Banned
agreed sub. What may well put an end to it is that P4 has said he wants a quick solution, so I am guessing sisu's next tactic is more stalling. To be honest it looks a pretty poor show from the administrator if after 8 weeks, he cannot find out any definitive evidence either way - especially when sisu claim their are no assets only debts. Maybe that's why they wanted him appointed, I'm pretty sure a half decent administrator should be able to cut through the BS in 8 weeks! Add to that this guy had a weeks holiday in the middle of it!

Thank goodness I don't own a business that is being administered ny this guy!

Flying Fokker

So this is their take.

Rather than ask an administrator loaded questions and get loaded answers, far better to get the facts as we know them!

Basically sisu NOW claiming although they don't OWN the golden share, they are acting as trustees.

But if this is the case, then surely the legal owner has a right to sell that and remove trustees as they see fit! In other words they can SELL the golden share (as long as league approve)

If true (and is only my take, that means it will be sisu having to take the administrators to court when he accepts the only bid on the table!)

Fingers crossed!!!

Oh and I don't charge a membership for finding out facts about the situation and than making fatuous press releases!

Difficult from a padded cell? : )

covmark

So this is their take.

Fingers crossed!!!

Well done, but why does everything you post have to have a side swipe at the trust, did they steal your dinner money at school or were they banging your missus. The way I see it is they're trying to make a difference for the good of the football club, if you don't like it that's up to you, but theres no need for the constant hostility towards them

psgm1

Banned
A certain member of the Sky blues trust committee tried to silence me ! It's all very well trying to claim you are the voice of the fans, but when you try and suppress ANY objections, then how can you possibly claim :

a) To be the voice of the fans
b) Are any better than sisu

They are NOT trying to make a difference, they are trying to get a seat on the board WITHOUT putting in any money! That is totally in opposition to what they claimed was their SOLE PURPOSE

"A LAST RESORT IF ALL ELSE FAILS!!!!!!"

NEVER was their a mention of being mediators
NEVER did they say they wanted power - indeed I was SPECIFICALLY told this was NOT their intention!

It is down to Mr Linnell giving them oxygen that they come to believe that they are in someway power brokers in this potential deal - this THEY AIN'T

If their intention has changed that's their perogative, but please spare me the BS that they are the voice of the fans - because that AGAIN THEY AIN'T

If you want to support such a group - that's your perogative, but I am exposing what I see as their total and complete hypocricy throughout this debacle!

So indeed ther IS a perfectly VALID reason why I cannot abide the sky blues trust - I do NOT appreciate trying to be bullied into silence by their committee.

And I totally disagree that they are making a difference - or even trying to !

What ACTUAL difference have they made?

They've positioned themselves quite nicely as the ccfc fan club, but WHY are they any more important than say the London sky blue fan club? If they were a fan club - even an official fan club fine no probs, but this isn't what they are doing.

I DON'T LIKE BULLIES and ESPECIALLY bullies that claim to represent me and all the other fans!

THAT'S why I dislike the SBT!

Grendel

A certain member of the Sky blues trust committee tried to silence me ! It's all very well trying to claim you are the voice of the fans, but when you try and suppress ANY objections, then how can you possibly claim :

They are NOT trying to make a difference, they are trying to get a seat on the board WITHOUT putting in any money! That is totally in opposition to what they claimed was their SOLE PURPOSE

NEVER did they say they wanted power - indeed I was SPECIFICALLY told this was NOT their intention!

It is down to Mr Linnell giving them oxygen that they come to believe that they are in someway power brokers in this potential deal - this THEY AIN'T

If their intention has changed that's their perogative, but please spare me the BS that they are the voice of the fans - because that AGAIN THEY AIN'T

If you want to support such a group - that's your perogative, but I am exposing what I see as their total and complete hypocricy throughout this debacle!

So indeed ther IS a perfectly VALID reason why I cannot abide the sky blues trust - I do NOT appreciate trying to be bullied into silence by their committee.

They've positioned themselves quite nicely as the ccfc fan club, but WHY are they any more important than say the London sky blue fan club? If they were a fan club - even an official fan club fine no probs, but this isn't what they are doing.

I DON'T LIKE BULLIES and ESPECIALLY bullies that claim to represent me and all the other fans!

Why would anyone want to silence you.

It's hilarious reading every time.

Didn't also "claim" that Linnell tried to prevent you calling his phone in and could not then provide any evidence?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Told you on another thread show me how they threatened you and I leave the trust. I remember Mr Linnell proposing getting his lawyers involved what happened there ye didnt pick up phone did you phone the following week er no,went quiet for a while didnt you?

What difference do you think A group of fans can make with very limited resources, when you have organisations such as ACL Council football League et al with their massive resources who havent got a clue whats going on on one hand and Sisu on the other.
What difference have you made appart from make accusations that you cant substantiate adding to others who want to divide the fans at a time they need to stick together.

Who in the trust have you a problem with and why ?
What were the threats and who threatened you?

Users who are viewing this thread