SISU court papers analysis tomorrows Cov Telegraph (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I am amazed at how many new posters on here on the 'inside track'

been quite alot recentlly

Co incindence or what?

I'm sure if the inside track presented the usual ACL council worshipping tosh you'd be lapping it up and saying its more evidence against SHITSU you'd be screaming from the rooftops

Is no one allowed to question your beloved ACL?

James Smith

Exactly.....

Hopefully if it comes to that ACL get their money from a loan from Haskell

Anything but SISU getting the council share of the ACL or any part of the Ricoh.

Never thought I'd say this but I think I trust dear old Geoffrey Robinson and the old board about a trillion times more than I do SISU.

cloughie

I'm sure if the inside track presented the usual ACL council worshipping tosh you'd be lapping it up and saying its more evidence against SHITSU you'd be screaming from the rooftops

Is no one allowed to question your beloved ACL?

Usual bravado without evidence
You do embarasses yourself

It's becoming pitiful

Grendel

Usual bravado without evidence
You do embarasses yourself

It's becoming pitiful

And where ever is your evidence?

There never is. A new poster comes on taking an alternate view and you seek to bully and abuse. Why? Why are you so desperate for ACL to be right regardless of the consequences for the football club you claim to support?

Grendel

Anything but SISU getting the council share of the ACL or any part of the Ricoh.

Never thought I'd say this but I think I trust dear old Geoffrey Robinson and the old board about a trillion times more than I do SISU.

Yes creditors all over the place, unpaid taxes playing players whose transfer fees they did not pay. They really were top of the moral high ground.

James Smith

There never is. A new poster comes on taking an alternate view and you seek to bully and abuse. Why? Why are you so desperate for ACL to be right regardless of the consequences for the football club you claim to support?
And how is taking the council to court going to help CCFC?

James Smith

Yes creditors all over the place, unpaid taxes playing players whose transfer fees they did not pay. They really were top of the moral high ground.

Never said that they were as pure as the driven snow just that I'd trust them more than SISU. Oh and on the subject of playing players where were the player registrations last season and where supposedly was the Golden Share?

SkyblueBazza

And how is taking the council to court going to help CCFC?

As I suggested in my "utter rubbish" earlier on (a little tongue in cheek), illegal activity by another party (CCC/ACL) could lead to law suits for damages of incredible amounts, loss of business, soiled reputation etc adding to it...& that SISU may then class as revenue to spend on the pitch for a rip-roaring season?

Brighton Sky Blue

In your world contracts are optional-think I'll head elsewhere for lectures on morality. The Philosophy department here's worth a try.

James Smith

As I suggested in my "utter rubbish" earlier on (a little tongue in cheek), illegal activity by another party (CCC/ACL) could lead to law suits for damages of incredible amounts, loss of business, soiled reputation etc adding to it...& that SISU may then class as revenue to spend on the pitch for a rip-roaring season?
Illegal would to my mind mean criminal acts have been committed, which would be a bit worrying as the entire council voted on it. Can you soil a reputation that is already very dirty?

quinn1971

Illegal would to my mind mean criminal acts have been committed, which would be a bit worrying as the entire council voted on it. Can you soil a reputation that is already very dirty?

Sisu v the council.Maybe sisu will have met their match coming up against the council.They know all the tricks in the book.

Totally related if court case puts Sisu and Council back in talks to seek settlement, as I'm led to believe it does.

Apart from one thing, if the council are found to have been in the wrong in funding ACL it is fuck all to do with SISU and even if ACL were to go bust there is no reason why another company (ideally PH4) couldn't come in and buy ACL's control of the stadium as SISU have no first refusal on that. That would leave SISU with no cards up there sleeve as no prospect of buying the Ricoh and with a club being run by an Administrator not them.

cloughie

Ther has been several new posters on the last few days all spouting rubbish

I did wonder if you had re invented yourself yet again

SkyblueBazza

You said all spouting rubbish.:) i was a bit worried ,my first post had no comments after 1/2 an hour.was thinking maybe the title id given of " interesting" Wasnt the best idea I've had.

Most of us are civil, considered, considerate, questioning, calm, thought provoking & rational...a little over-flippant at times & fairly neutral. Some are full of anger, vitriol, ill-thought out comments, biased & even abusive.
You get used to it...but one thing we all share is the love for the Sky Blues

Delboycov

Co incindence or what?

There is no way it is a co-incidence! 'Inside track'(!) suddenly appears defending the owners to the hilt and telling us that SISU have a great case and furthermore only posts on this issue and nothing else....do me a favour!! Either he's a WUM already on here or he really is an 'insider' trying to sway the overwhelming public opinion against them, which some people, desperate to clutch to any kind of straw that will excuse and exonerate them from consistently backing a horse that most can see is destroying our club will latch on to. I've seen many on here smugly laughed at and called idiots for not taking the minority view...and the pro SISU (dress it up as "CCFC" to make you feel better) is a minority, but I reckon the minority have been had here....

covmark

There is no way it is a co-incidence! 'Inside track'(!) suddenly appears defending the owners to the hilt and telling us that SISU have a great case and furthermore only posts on this issue and nothing else....do me a favour!! Either he's a WUM already on here or he really is an 'insider' trying to sway the overwhelming public opinion against them, which some people, desperate to clutch to any kind of straw that will excuse and exonerate them from consistently backing a horse that most can see is destroying our club will latch on to. I've seen many on here smugly laughed at and called idiots for not taking the minority view...and the pro SISU (dress it up as "CCFC" to make you feel better) is a minority, but I reckon the minority have been had here....
Hahaha idiot

quinn1971

Most of us are civil, considered, considerate, questioning, calm, thought provoking & rational...a little over-flippant at times & fairly neutral. Some are full of anger, vitriol, ill-thought out comments, biased & even abusive.
You get used to it...but one thing we all share is the love for the Sky Blues

That last.one is the main reason i came on here.Its the lowest point in the clubs history i can remember and should be bringing the fans closer together and not squabbling between themselves.guess it would be a bit boring if we all had the same opinion but we all want what's best for the club.

NorthernWisdom

That last.one is the main reason i came on here.Its the lowest point in the clubs history i can remember and should be bringing the fans closer together and not squabbling between themselves.guess it would be a bit boring if we all had the same opinion but we all want what's best for the club.

Arguments should be OK, mindless abuse and cyber bullying not.

NorthernWisdom

Either he's a WUM already on here or he really is an 'insider' trying to sway the overwhelming public opinion against them, which some people, desperate to clutch to any kind of straw that will excuse and exonerate them from consistently backing a horse that most can see is destroying our club will latch on to.

Or he has a view that isn't yours.

Users who are viewing this thread