Sisu doing everything on the cheap! (1 Viewer)

ecky

I am pleased Mowbray got the job...but just to the end of the season, come on Sisu???
Where is the long term plan again?
What happens in the summer again?

We need stability (again) and we need proper investment.

stupot07

Is it so unfeasible that maybe Mowbray wanted a short term deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ecky

Is it so unfeasible that maybe Mowbray wanted a short term deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

So we stay up we go down, how does a short term appointment work in the long run?
We go down he goes...
We stay up he still might go?

Then we are back to square 1 in the summer
Sisu should have said we want you as manager with a 2 year contract end of.

steveecov

Got to feel there's going to be a total change in the summer. Here's hoping anyway.

Be lovely to have a feel good City back.

Covstar

I think it was Mowbray himself who wanted a short term deal to see how the club operates and if he manages to keep us up and likes everything at the club, I can see a longer contract sorted in the summer.

stupot07

So we stay up we go down, how does a short term appointment work in the long run?
We go down he goes...
We stay up he still might go?

Then we are back to square 1 in the summer
Sisu should have said we want you as manager with a 2 year contract end of.

And what if he said no thanks? Appoint a lower caliber manager? Avoiding relegation is the only priority this season, let's get that job done and see where we are.

I think we can agree that Mowbray certainly isn't the cheap option,

And haven't we already debated this on another thread?

skybluedan

I think it was Mowbray himself who wanted a short term deal to see how the club operates and if he manages to keep us up and likes everything at the club, I can see a longer contract sorted in the summer.

See how the club operates and likes everything? We're fucked then

Godiva

See how the club operates and likes everything? We're fucked then

We just need to hide the fans.
Oh, I forgot - we are already hiding.

ecky

And what if he said no thanks? Appoint a lower caliber manager? Avoiding relegation is the only priority this season, let's get that job done and see where we are.

I think we can agree that Mowbray certainly isn't the cheap option,

And haven't we already debated this on another thread?

I havent got a problem with Mowbray it's Sisu..he could keep us up and I think he will, end of the season will say thanks but no thanks to him and appoint some unheard of joe and we are back to square one

Paxman II

I am pleased Mowbray got the job...but just to the end of the season, come on Sisu???

You clearly didn't pay attention at the press conference...

jaymo132

If SHISU are still around by then...:censored:

M&B Stand

If we shoot up the table a get a mid/top half table finish, he'll be snapped up by a championship club

matesx

....and some intelligent level headed guys too

i suspect alot of the goons are teens or just frothing adult idoits plain and simple

skybluedan

I know all clubs can have some strange fans, but we really must lead the way on fucking weird nutters.
Mate if you think there's some wierd fuckers which I know they're out there, you should try it here in jersey mate fuckin you would not believe what you see haha have you seen the hills have eyes?

RFC

For goodness sake give it a rest, boring!

PUSB PUSB PUSB PUSB PUSB PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Would you commit long term with so many unknowns for the managers role at this club?

I think it's a good move, nothing to do with Finances

Otis

'I know all clubs can have some strange fans, but we really must lead the way on fucking weird nutters.'

'I suspect a lot of the goons are teens or just frothing adult idiots plain and simple.'

We get these two statements and then who other appears on the scene than our very own RFC! :claping hands:

Jay88

The short term would have been Mowbray's terms. I'm sure if we go down he wouldn't wana manage in league 2. Let's hope he keeps us up and extends his contract!

covmark

Mate if you think there's some wierd fuckers which I know they're out there, you should try it here in jersey mate fuckin you would not believe what you see haha have you seen the hills have eyes?
I lived on the isle of Wight for 10 years, it's plenty strange there too. Must be an island thing. The weirdos can't manage to work out how to cross the sea.

ricohman

Mowbray said himself during the interview that the short term contract works both ways, as in if it dosnt work out he can be off

egastap

You think that? What makes you think that? As other commenters have said....it looks more like a loan move for managers, doesn't it?

skybluedan

I lived on the isle of Wight for 10 years, it's plenty strange there too. Must be an island thing. The weirdos can't manage to work out how to cross the sea.

I know mate my friends family own a huge wood burner company there and and have been there a good few times and it's just the same British rednecks

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread