SISU Exit Strategy? (1 Viewer)

Samo

I'm sure SISU will be reluctant to walk away empty handed but...
If the whole club are deemed to be in Admin, all assets (such as they are!) will be sold off to pay off the creditors. As secured creditor, first in line and owed £8.5 million is Arvo (SISU wearing a false moustache) Could the plan be ditch the whole sorry mess and walk away with as much of that £8.5 million as possible?

Nonleagueherewecome

If the whole club are deemed to be in Admin, all assets (such as they are!) will be sold off to pay off the creditors. As secured creditor, first in line and owed £8.5 million is Arvo (SISU wearing a false moustache) Could the plan be ditch the whole sorry mess and walk away with as much of that £8.5 million as possible?

Brilliant description!

Bluegloucester

Brilliant description!

That would be very nice, I think they will try to fight on. It appears she is a very stubborn individual and I think it has become more than a money issue. Reading about her past exploits it appears that she is not a good loser, this is all be about pride. Sisu have spent more on legal fees than they can possibly retrieve from this sordid affair.

Skybluesquirrel

I went down to the High Court for the hearing. There is NO way SISU are going to walk away from this. Their lawyer managed to apply so much spin that it looked as though ACL were acting unreasonably expecting the answers it requested about CCFC Ltd having no assets (as reported in the press).

SISU are going nowhere. Unfortunately...

Big_Ben

Dream on !!
I have an inkling that we'll see a lot more of SISU yet.

Samo

I went down to the High Court for the hearing. There is NO way SISU are going to walk away from this. Their lawyer managed to apply so much spin that it looked as though ACL were acting unreasonably expecting the answers it requested about CCFC Ltd having no assets (as reported in the press).

SISU are going nowhere. Unfortunately...

If that is the case, what the fuck is thier plan? Please someone tell me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread