Sisu have a different agenda! (1 Viewer)

covpete

If Sisu wanted to make a profit legitamately through Coventry city we would still have a club shop or an online shop its not hard. The fact they haven't and there is no talk or marketing for a new kit proves to me that the success of this club is the least of their worries, they have a bigger fish to fry 'ie' ACL going bust! I also thought this could be a good thing as this could amalgomate the club and the stadium, but how could we ever trust Sisu not to sell it on for redevelopment, eg housing? Sorry about the spelling!

CJ_covblaze

I find it odd that of all the businesses (8 I think) SISU's investment arm have 'invested' in since 2008, as far as I can see all bar one of them have been taken apart and liquidated. Most of, if not all of these liquidations have happened for no apparent reason, at random times and in some cases loosing themselves up to £100m.

You've gotta ask yourself 1. Why have they seemingly chosen to loose money? 2. What makes us so special? And 3. If we're not special when will it happen to us?

If Sisu wanted to make a profit legitamately through Coventry city we would still have a club shop or an online shop its not hard. The fact they haven't and there is no talk or marketing for a new kit proves to me that the success of this club is the least of their worries, they have a bigger fish to fry 'ie' ACL going bust! I also thought this could be a good thing as this could amalgomate the club and the stadium, but how could we ever trust Sisu not to sell it on for redevelopment, eg housing? Sorry about the spelling!

They want the Ricoh - completely & entirely. That's where the profit is to be made. Not by letting a football club run down like the car industry in the 1970's.

percy

i also think that if they really were here for the long they would sort out the accademy. these youngsters really are the future of our club and should have been protected regards facilities. pressley is looking to rebuild the club from bottom to top so this area needs sorting without delay imo.

Manchester_sky_blue

I think there is more to it than just the Ricoh, though they would doubtless like to get their hands on it. I have been convinced for some time that SISU are somehow laundering money through the club or else using us a front for some business con or other (in my opinion). I am no expert in such things but when they have had so many opportunities to walk away and are seemingly having to spend so much of their own money just to keep us afloat its the only thing that makes sense.

I imagine that if there ever is an investigation they will find a hornets nest.

italiahorse

I think there is more to it than just the Ricoh, though they would doubtless like to get their hands on it. I have been convinced for some time that SISU are somehow laundering money through the club or else using us a front for some business con or other. I am no expert in such things but when they have had so many opportunities to walk away and are seemingly having to spend so much of their own money just to keep us afloat its the only thing that makes sense.

Expect a knock on your door once SISU lawyers see this :(

Sky Blue Kid

Manchester_sky_blue.... I think if the truth be known, you will find you're not on your own with what you are saying about SISU....remember this, always finish with ....."Allegedly"

Astute

There is an online shop. They are posting from Ryton.

James Smith

I think there is more to it than just the Ricoh, though they would doubtless like to get their hands on it. I have been convinced for some time that **** are somehow laundering money through the club or else using us a front for some business con or other (in my opinion). I am no expert in such things but when they have had so many opportunities to walk away and are seemingly having to spend so much of their own money just to keep us afloat its the only thing that makes sense.

Look you can't make accusations of that nature without proof, and if you do have proof why the hell haven't we seen it yet? It isn't just you who will cop any trouble but Nick as publisher of the site.

Sub

could it be to do with some sort of tax advoidance or something like that???? moving money through the company and then writing it off but that's just a guess and I know feck all about tax and companies and all that sort of shit lol (this is not a statement but a question)

Users who are viewing this thread