SISU HAVE BID for CCFC ltd (1 Viewer)

Ripbuster

Trust me this is a long way from a done deal for sisu, lots of hurdles to jump, time deadlines etc. for them, they may do it but equally they may not.

I agree.....Not forgetting, Sisu do not have to neccesserily have the accepted bid to get the result they want:jerkit:

grego_gee

Sisu have this wrapped up so certain people on here will happily celebrate that the same people that have ran this club so poorly have the chance again..Me i'm out, if these people are given control don't believe them don't trust them and certainly don't care for them or the desire to take the club out of the city...

I don't think anyone will be celebrating SISU regainging controle of what they already own at a not insignificant cost.
Some people might enjoy a little whiskey for predicing it however it turns out. But I think everybody on here has the best interests of city at heart.
Everyone is free to vote with their feet if they don't get the outcome they hoped for, but at the end of it all hopefully we will see a team called city on the pitch in sky blue, and wherever that will be and they will still be my team.

:pimp:

quinn1971

I don't think anyone will be celebrating SISU regainging controle of what they already own at a not insignificant cost.
Some people might enjoy a little whiskey for predicing it however it turns out. But I think everybody on here has the best interests of city at heart.
Everyone is free to vote with their feet if they don't get the outcome they hoped for, but at the end of it all hopefully we will see a team called city on the pitch in sky blue, and wherever that will be and they will still be my team.

I think that is the view of many. So long there is a team on the pitch they don't really mind who owns the club and where we play.will be interesting to see if we somehow have a good start to the season how many fans will slowly come back.it will be " we're stuck with sisu so we might aswell go" I think that's what fishers hoping for.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

A cynical but true view. It'll always be 'my' team, but not in the way I've expressed it in the last nineteen seasons I've held a season ticket, or had a box. I'll look out for the results, go to some away games with old friends; but its not for me anymore.

I've fallen out if love with football, and can't align myself with the behaviour of the owners of our club any longer. I've made arrangements to do something else now.

Good luck to those who'll still follow. I won't call names, or judge

wingy

99% of the successful bid will be paid to SISU!
My guess is they will put in a bid that will act like a reserved price!
It will cost them only 1% of whatever they bid - it does not cost them anything to pay themselves the rest!
I would guess they will bid over the £45m they have put in themselves plus a small fraction of the remaining inherited debt.
Somewhere round £50m, 1% would go to ACL 500k
If anyone bids more they would have already paid £50m to SISU and still need to negotiate for the assets in holdings.
I doubt if any other bidders would have bid without already having negotiated with SISU for holdings.

I think that was one of the questions from the floor on Thursday ,the guy asked TF who said not ,but the way it was asked left the impression that he knew otherwise,just a perception mind.

grego_gee

A cynical but true view. It'll always be 'my' team, but not in the way I've expressed it in the last nineteen seasons I've held a season ticket, or had a box. I'll look out for the results, go to some away games with old friends; but its not for me anymore.

I've fallen out if love with football, and can't align myself with the behaviour of the owners of our club any longer. I've made arrangements to do something else now.

Don't abandon all hope Mighty Mary,
There are big players around and you might turn out to be enjoying the whisky!
I think there is a real chance one or other of the bidders will pay a price acceptable to SISU.
Its not sealed bids or final bids - its indicative bids, therefore leaving room for manouvre.
I just think its a shame that so many are conditional supporters that threaten to withdraw support just because they don't like the way the owner pays for the club.

quinn1971

I think there is a real chance one or other of the bidders will pay a price acceptable to SISU.
Its not sealed bids or final bids - its indicative bids, therefore leaving room for manouvre.
I just think its a shame that so many are conditional supporters that threaten to withdraw support just because they don't like the way the owner pays for the club.

Haskells bid has gone in....officially.get that whiskey on ice :)

Brighton Sky Blue

Very much the way I feel. I don't see the reasoning in SISU staying from their perspective and their future plans will cement the club as lower league fodder. At least Tim can then stick up fingers to ACL like he always wanted.

May as well book that season ticket at Hibs for the next 4 years.

rupert_bear

The Chinaman is my hunch, if for real and obviously that is the big question he/they tick every box and more, station, infrustructure, ground ownership, re-develoment of a basically run down area, would have local and maybe national government support.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just my opinion. I think this has always been a structured administration. That is not saying Appleton has done anything wrong, I would expect it all to be lawful. It has been planned out in detail with a set result, pressure brought on certain parties to try force through, but just taken a little longer than the planners intended. The administrator has had the road map drawn for him in my opinion, he has followed the legal procedures set out nothing more

Creditors meeting that was adjourned is Tuesday nothing will happen before then. I am expecting SISU to still be in control of the club :(

Whether anyone can challenge that in any way remains to be seen

Last edited:

Houdi

Indeed SISU may very well wrest control of the club back again,but one thing SISU will never and can never own/control and that is the fans.SISU still need the fans far more than the fans need SISU.Tim Fisher can't make the fans go to Walsall/B'ham,in the same way he can't stop the fans going to MK/Brenford or whatever away matches they want to.
Since last season the highest away league following was 5,000 at MK,and the normal away support was circa 800-1000 fans quite how Fisher thinks 3000-7,000 fans are suddenly going to travel 30 miles on a regular basis is beyond belief.He blthely talks about engaging experts to acquire a new ground,and yet has closed 2 club shops in the City Centre,and has reduced the retail offing to a wheelbarow in Tesco's.:)
Indeed there is a precedent of a fans boycott forcing owners to leave,admittedly in a different sport.About 10 years ago the Cardiff Devils Ice Hockey Club owners had a major fall out with their fans,resulting in an almost total fans boycott.Virtually all the imports had to be released,and thay played virtually a team of kids.The fans boycott stayed strong resulting in their crowds dropping from 2-2,500 fans to about 60-100.Indeed when the Blaze played at their rink there was more Blaze fans than Devils fans,they lost virtually every game by 10 or more goals.They limped through 1 season,and in the end the owners admitted defeat and left,after that the fans returned under new owners.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just my opinion. I think this has always been a structured administration. That is not saying Appleton has done anything wrong, I would expect it all to be lawful. It has been planned out in detail with a set result, pressure brought on certain parties to try force through, but just taken a little longer than the planners intended.

Creditors meeting that was adjourned is Tuesday nothing will happen before then. I am expecting SISU to still be in control of the club :(

What do you think they have to gain aside from burdening the club with more debt to themselves? Surely they could get more of their money back via a sale to a third party?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
BSB I have no idea what their business logic is............ seems to me that it is more about ego than anything else....... it certainly is nothing to do with a love of the club or to benefit the fans

Brighton Sky Blue

BSB I have no idea what their business logic is............ seems to me that it is more about ego than anything else....... it certainly is nothing to do with a love of the club or to benefit the fans

I don't get how they have justified this to their investors. Assuming the new ground and interim losses to be charged to the club the debt to SISU and related entities will be well in excess of £100m, whilst the debt of the group as a whole will be in the region of £80m+.

This is never going to be recouped.

James Smith

Is it happening just for the Jackpot Joy of it?:laugh:

J

Jack Griffin

I don't get how they have justified this to their investors. Assuming the new ground and interim losses to be charged to the club the debt to SISU and related entities will be well in excess of £100m, whilst the debt of the group as a whole will be in the region of £80m+.

This is never going to be recouped.

I think the point has been made, (by Grendel actually!) they haven't & couldn't possibly do so, this is just what they are saying..

...which brings me round to saying, is making up stories with absolutely no substance the sort of behavior we want from CCFC's owners?

The Reverend Skyblue

My feelings totally MMM.For 40 odd years I've followed my club and these last few years have been the hardest by far. I came back from France a year ago and all I could think of was following my team around the country again like I used to in the 70',80's,90's and early noughties. My kids have all left home, well my daughter is going next year, so I have the time and finance available to do it. It was the biggest Part I was most excited about coming back home, but I am so sick to death of the way SISU have damaged my club and even more the true contempt they show the wonderful fans of the skyblues, who have stuck by the club through endless years of non success, apart from one of course.

I am amazed given the lack of success how the hell we still can get 10-11000 fans at home in league 1, I feel we have some of the most loyal supporters in the land, and SISU treat them like something they have stood in,its an utter disgrace.

This is why I have lost hope if they stay, and I will not ,and I am not the only person in my family who feels the same, pay one penny more to follow the SISU skyblues. We are all going to watch non league football on home games in Walsall, but we will all be going away, making more of a weekend of it by staying in Hotels on Saturday nights so we can see more of the places we visit. This is our plan and we will stick by it until these parasites go.

That arrogant twat Fisher who thinks he's much more clever than anyone else, (who I am certain will get what he deserves one day) and his paymasters SISU, should hang their heads in shame the way they have brought a great club to its knees. I would have to be held back if I ever saw Fisher in person, he's a smug arrogant twat of the highest order

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

I doubt it was as last minute as what's been stated. Last Thursday Tim had emails on his phone that showed he/SISU had made indicative offers.

SkyBlueSwiss

You really do not seem to get where many of us are coming from, do you?
Many of us not "conditional" supporters, we are absolute in stating that if SISU remain involved in any way with CCFC, then because of our disgust at their way of doing business, their lies, their cheating and their running our club into the ground, their threats to put us into liquidation, their pathetic attempts to try and place the blame for their actions on others, appointing a string of embarrassing directors with no clue about football etc. etc. etc.
Do you still not understand that, irrespective of what minor actions other parties may or may not have taken, it is SISU that did all of the above and no-one else. Why do you not understand that under such circumstances many of us WILL NOT accept SISU's continued involvement with our club.
This is not conditional, it is absolute, so please try and understand where we are coming from without twisting it to try and claim that other parties must also share the blame. The other parties did not do the things listed above. SISU - the owners of our club - did them, and only SISU.

Sky Blue Pete

Just my opinion. I think this has always been a structured administration. That is not saying Appleton has done anything wrong, I would expect it all to be lawful. It has been planned out in detail with a set result, pressure brought on certain parties to try force through, but just taken a little longer than the planners intended. The administrator has had the road map drawn for him in my opinion, he has followed the legal procedures set out nothing more

Whether anyone can challenge that in any way remains to be seen
No hope left if you are saying this buddy

cofastreecity

SISU Capital Make Bid
SISU Capital have made an indicative bid for CCFC Ltd.
Tim Fisher, speaking at the Second Fans Forum at the Holiday Inn, confirmed that they had made a bid for CCFC Ltd to the Administrator before the bidding closed at 5pm today.
Mr Fisher, refused to say how much SISU had bid citing it being commercially sensitive but added: “We have to pull back the components of the football club and bring the club out of administration.”
You can hear the forum by clicking on http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01b1r1k
This has been their plan since they were caught cold with the Administration, however their bid will be powerful as they are the only party able to right off the inter company debt, but it won't get the Directors or their Auditors off their financial misconduct which the courts will sort out, this will be where the future of Coventry City will be won

BurbageSkyBlues

Saddest thing in this, is the ineptitude of the FL/FA, if they take the easy option of allowing SISU to remain in charge.

From their perspective, I guess, it causes less immediate disruption or uncertainty to their timetable, to just carry on - albeit with a few resolvable issues of ground share, etc. it also leaves the door open for a future sale of the club, but in sisu's terms rather than an independent party's.

For once, on this thread at least, I find myself agreeing with many of GG's and grendel's comments.

the sentiments of most , on here, reflect the way we all feel. The Sky Blues are no longer 'my club' in that , with Sisu in charge, they do not represent the way I, personally, think that a football club should behave. For me, forty five years of support is over.

I have morals. It is a shame that neither the football authorities and sisu, do not.

CJ_covblaze

Saddest thing in this, is the ineptitude of the FL/FA, if they take the easy option of allowing SISU to remain in charge.

From their perspective, I guess, it causes less immediate disruption or uncertainty to their timetable, to just carry on - albeit with a few resolvable issues of ground share, etc. it also leaves the door open for a future sale of the club, but in sisu's terms rather than an independent party's.

For once, on this thread at least, I find myself agreeing with many of GG's and grendel's comments.

the sentiments of most , on here, reflect the way we all feel. The Sky Blues are no longer 'my club' in that , with Sisu in charge, they do not represent the way I, personally, think that a football club should behave. For me, forty five years of support is over.

I have morals. It is a shame that neither the football authorities and sisu, do not.

Brilliant post. Well done that man!

Otis

Les Reid has tweeted that the preferred bidder could be announced in the next 10 days.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

I believe that the people who refuse to pay money to go watch the club play are letting sisu win... I will be going to most games next season not to support sisu but to support the team I've loved since the minute I was born!, we are letting sisu win or get what they want otherwise, I don't like the possibility of us playing away from the Ricoh but I love the club and will travel across the country supporting them.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I believe that the people who refuse to pay money to go watch the club play are letting sisu win... I will be going to most games next season not to support sisu but to support the team I've loved since the minute I was born!, we are letting sisu win or get what they want otherwise, I don't like the possibility of us playing away from the Ricoh but I love the club and will travel across the country supporting them.

And this is why football clubs continue to fk over fans all across the country. Sigh...

J

Jack Griffin

You have to fight for what is right.

Users who are viewing this thread