Sisu masterplan (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Listen guys, you are all smart loyal Coventry city fans just like me for well over 20 years now. The club will be fine. It's just tough in administration. Once out of administration you will see really hot up.

I am told by sources though not 100% but make sense and add up that sisu have already accepted 1 or even 2 bids in principal. The key lies with the golden share and administration. Once out of admin and golden share given to sisu again then they can sell up and cut their losses. Selling whilst in admin makes no business sense and they would not hold the golden share as it was stated its in ltd. now they have or will have in 3 weeks the full control again then these proposed bidders can take over the club and save it. This is why the byng group and Elliot/Haskell group are noticeably quiet at the moment. They know the bigger picture. So while it all looks a mess and is to an extent. Keep the faith.

To back up my comments I will make you reading this a loyal Cov fan and put yourself and manager or owner of sisu. Now what would you do if you were in this current situation? Would you stay being hated and making losses every year garenteed.

bigfatronssba

Why then not just play at the Ricoh? That bit makes no sense.

Kingokings204

And pay how much a year 1.3 million. Would I want to pay that as owner if sisu? NO I WOULDN'T. Rumours have it as getting down to 400k a year but again why pay that when Northampton charging 100k a year. No brainer from a sisu point of view. Pay 1.3 or now 400k a year or 100k a year. Simple decision really.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Listen guys, you are all smart loyal Coventry city fans just like me for well over 20 years now. The club will be fine. It's just tough in administration. Once out of administration you will see really hot up.

I am told by sources though not 100% but make sense and add up that sisu have already accepted 1 or even 2 bids in principal. The key lies with the golden share and administration. Once out of admin and golden share given to sisu again then they can sell up and cut their losses. Selling whilst in admin makes no business sense and they would not hold the golden share as it was stated its in ltd. now they have or will have in 3 weeks the full control again then these proposed bidders can take over the club and save it. This is why the byng group and Elliot/Haskell group are noticeably quiet at the moment. They know the bigger picture. So while it all looks a mess and is to an extent. Keep the faith.

To back up my comments I will make you reading this a loyal Cov fan and put yourself and manager or owner of sisu. Now what would you do if you were in this current situation? Would you stay being hated and making losses every year garenteed.
So we make no noise abandon protests call off Mps etc keep a low profile agree to northampton thank The Football League for all their help anything Ive missed out? i can now retire to bed in the full knowledge that my football club has a great future Thank you

Seyeclops666

And pay how much a year 1.3 million. Would I want to pay that as owner if sisu? NO I WOULDN'T. Rumours have it as getting down to 400k a year but again why pay that when Northampton charging 100k a year. No brainer from a sisu point of view. Pay 1.3 or now 400k a year or 100k a year. Simple decision really.

Doh!!! Because feck all fans going to Northampton brings in thousands less per game than an average gate at the Ricoh (even in these times) - over a season that easily covers the extra 300k.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If Northampton were paying us any of those figures it still wouldnt make any sense

Sky Blues

10,000 fans at the Ricoh or (based on poll results and the show of hands at the forum) about 1,000 at Sixfields? Simple decision really.

Kingokings204

That was not the point to this article. Im sorry for the error you made here. The smart man would read the article as common sense, not to abandon protest and pitch invasions Etc. I will be there and have been there at the protests myself. We as fans must stick together but the article was highlighting a story and keeping faith.

Kingokings204

Listen, I agree with all your figures and stats. But you are not reading the article in the right form. I agree 10,000 at the Ricoh and 1,000 "abroad" etc but sisu see none if this money. We know they don't get food and beverage and ticket sales it's all ACLS. So 1,000 fans and their money rather than 10k and not a penny. 400k rent or 100k rent?

Do these simple figures and reap the simple decision sisu have undertaken.

Kingokings204

Sources from back room staff. Not 100% I admit but defiantly possible scenarios being considered I assure you.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Listen, I agree with all your figures and stats. But you are not reading the article in the right form. I agree 10,000 at the Ricoh and 1,000 "abroad" etc but sisu see none if this money. We know they don't get food and beverage and ticket sales it's all ACLS. So 1,000 fans and their money rather than 10k and not a penny. 400k rent or 100k rent?

Do these simple figures and reap the simple decision sisu have undertaken.
So now they dont get the ticket money:facepalm:

Kingokings204

I ask..... What would you do if you were boss of sisu looking at the Coventry situation?

Please answer

Kingokings204

Sorry may have made a mistake on that front. Not quite sure on the ticket sales but food and beverage is 0% for sisu with parking etc.

dongonzalos

I would have agreed the 400k deal.

Maintain the squad as it is minus the people whose contracts have ended. Sign some loanees.

Don't sack the manager this season have some consistency

Get promotion sell the whole lot for 35 million (genuine investment level) break even cut my losses and never invest in a football club again.

Last edited:

oakey

The club get all the ticket money
10,000 fans paying £15 per game x 25 games = £3.75 million
That is how much money we will lose for the sake of about £ 100,000 in Food and drinks profits at Ricoh subtracted from £400,000 rent.
The figures are approximate but it makes no sense.

J

Jack Griffin

Sorry may have made a mistake on that front. Not quite sure on the ticket sales but food and beverage is 0% for sisu with parking etc.

You clearly don't understand the economics & details of ACL's offer mate.

I suggest you do some research on the SBT site, the details of ACL's offer are there somewhere, it includes a decent element of matchday parking, and some F&B.

CCFC always got 100% of the ticket and TV income.

hitmanhearns

Your reasoning dosen´t make sense mate, your saying a deal, in principal, have been accepted then why would Sisu go through the unecassary pain and costs of relocating the club when they could go to ACL and say "we will sell but only if we play at the ricoh until the deal is complete"...ACL would welcome that with open arms-problem solved.

As a negotiation tool a threat of relocation could have upped the price of a sale about a month ago but as it stands today the relocation is toothless, as an agreement of sale, according to your sources, have already been made.

Your encouragement of keeping the faith is understandable but should read as;

d-e-n-i-a-l.

That would not surprise me if SISU had accepted 2 bids for 1 club. Thieving bastards.

RPHunt

Some of the grammar by the OP seems, to me, suspiciously like that used by subcontinent call centres.

Have SISU contracted out their forum subversion?

jimmyhill

I will give you my bank details if you post a picture of you and your girlfriend with the caption "We are not Tim Fisher" to prove your credentials. Please credit my account.

rupert_bear

I don't know if this is true or not but I an certain sisu have plans yet unknown other than staying at Northampton for 3 years and I have to agree the continued silence from the likes of Elliott and co is a mystery

Users who are viewing this thread