Sisu masterplan (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Listen guys, you are all smart loyal Coventry city fans just like me for well over 20 years now. The club will be fine. It's just tough in administration. Once out of administration you will see really hot up.

I am told by sources though not 100% but make sense and add up that sisu have already accepted 1 or even 2 bids in principal. The key lies with the golden share and administration. Once out of admin and golden share given to sisu again then they can sell up and cut their losses. Selling whilst in admin makes no business sense and they would not hold the golden share as it was stated its in ltd. now they have or will have in 3 weeks the full control again then these proposed bidders can take over the club and save it. This is why the byng group and Elliot/Haskell group are noticeably quiet at the moment. They know the bigger picture. So while it all looks a mess and is to an extent. Keep the faith.

To back up my comments I will make you reading this a loyal Cov fan and put yourself and manager or owner of sisu. Now what would you do if you were in this current situation? Would you stay being hated and making losses every year garenteed. I know I wouldn't if this was me I would want to be as far away as possible and just cut my losses. Some investments work and some don't. This didn't. Once out of admin time to sell up and get out of Coventry.

Thoughts?

skybluericoh

WU!!!

they could (administrator) sign agreement to play at the ricoh, sold season tickets, come out of admin then sold with a fan base. the route they have taken will see a lower value. SISU have gone that far they do not know how to get out without losing face. Won'y sell, would sooner see the club die. Nothing that is happening t the mo can change my mind on that

Tonylinc

"master plan"? I really don't think that they have any sort of plan whatsoever; they are lurching from one crisis to another.

Kingokings204

Yes it does seem like that. This is rubbish for all fans and sisu don't care I get that but if you were boss of sisu would you want to stay being hated and losing loads of money each month and year like we know?

What would you do as boss of sisu?

Kingokings204

Exactly my point. Any business would sell. Tim fisher says they won't sell as it's the bottom of the cycle but it's not as league 2 is possible so he is wrong but he knows he is. It's the same with this tosh about a new ground. It's all a smoke screen to cover up the take over. Why would sisu want to invest another 30mil on a stadium about an investment that has gone belly up for them. Simple answer is you wouldn't. You would sell cut your losses and get out of the media frenzy portraying the company as rubbish.

skybluericoh

Yes it does seem like that. This is rubbish for all fans and sisu don't care I get that but if you were boss of sisu would you want to stay being hated and losing loads of money each month and year like we know?

What would you do as boss of sisu?

As a boss of SISU I would probably be lighting a big fat cigar, thinking of ways to con some innocent, people of there way of life, their pension funds and their houses, while thinking of ways to avoid paying any sort of bills or other commitments, maybe building a web of companies that I could move money around, put one into Admin so I could cut this or that debt before buying it back, paying myself for it;).I'd think of ways to try and distress a few old people so I could re-tile their houses. The list would be endless, but at no point would it bother me what impact that would have on the local community, or people that I effected, but I would wipe my feet after spending any time with them before i stepped into my office or house, who knows what I might of picked up mixing with that scum. But I'm not a boss of SISU so would not bethinking any of those things.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread