SISU OUT group issue open letter to Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Who's fault was it that we had to fight to get back to Coventry? Where's this new stadium they're building us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight out of the "if I can't answer a question, copy and paste the same thing over and over again" school of protest groups.

Why not just answer the questions and convince people?

Nick

Administrator
The same thing u won't give to the protest and boycott to see if it can happen?

Convince me then? Answer all of the questions, show us that you know all of the facts and have done your home work? Tell us why and how you think SISU will go if people don't go to a game? Tell us what makes these new owners so good? Tell us why we should all back the new owners?

torchomatic

I presume you know who these people are or have they contacted you anonymously? What makes you so convinced they are the real deal?

The same thing u won't give to the protest and boycott to see if it can happen?

Ian1779

I look forward to new owners tying us into a long term rental agreement with no access to revenue streams. It's going to be such a better alternative...

Unless of course they're going to build a new stadium too.

Buster

Oh dear. Fan turns on fan in some sort of cyber cannibalism. Dont fool yourselves ,the lack of people going to watch the sky blues is down to shit football played by average footballers who have been assembled through a lack of cash and a ridiculous idea of pretnding that loads of acadamy players can do a job . A few can ,but its taking the piss when you sell anyone who looks good . i feel sorry for the ardent followers who go religiously despite the quality or the off field despicable behavoir of the owners ,you deserve a medal !
Just one question . Why do you abuse your fellow fans for protesting ?

Nick

Administrator
Oh dear. Fan turns on fan in some sort of cyber cannibalism. Dont fool yourselves ,the lack of people going to watch the sky blues is down to shit football played by average footballers who have been assembled through a lack of cash and a ridiculous idea of pretnding that loads of acadamy players can do a job . A few can ,but its taking the piss when you sell anyone who looks good . i feel sorry for the ardent followers who go religiously despite the quality or the off field despicable behavoir of the owners ,you deserve a medal !

Abuse, or asking questions?

AndreasB

Because they make the fans of Coventry City look like fuckwits who wet themselves when any mention of a "mystery bidder" is mentioned.
Oh and they insult my intelligence and commitment by pretending a load of twats who dont go to matches anyway are somehow representing me with their boycott.

Nick

Administrator
Anonymous just clocked on to somebody using their name on their press releases so they hacked into the protest groups webcam while they read the questions they get, they sent me the images.*

giphy.gif

*This is quite clearly a joke.

chiefdave

There are people waiting for the in to become available and it will show sisu the fans are united against them and most the ST holders that are joining us on this one match boycott have said they won't renew next season if sisu are still in power

So lets assume you are right and there is at least one group wishing to takeover the club. To date what have they done to make this happen? Have they made SISU aware of their interest, have they asked SISU what they would consider an acceptable offer, have they submitted an offer and had it rejected?

Whilst I can certainly see benefits to business deals being carried out behind closed doors if there is a group attempting a takeover and their approach has been rejected by SISU, leading to a need to protest and a plan to attempt to force SISU out, would it not be better for that group to go public and explain their plans for the club and allow them to be scrutinised?

At the moment this is coming across as a SISU out group with no real plan for what happens if they go. We are a very unattractive proposition now we have, at best, very little chance of owning our own stadium. Is there not a risk that forcing SISU out puts the club into administration with no potential buyers stepping forward?

italiahorse

More positive than you old fruit - flounced off so many times and then cozy up to the Wasps. Now THATS obnoxious.

Please tell me why the shadowy Sisu Out group are doing anything positive to help this football club? Anyone with half a brain on here has seen them as a bunch of timewasting chumps. No surprise you are lining up behind them.

Nothing wrong with going to Wasps.
Not lining up behind this group but also not sitting behind my keyboard flexing my muscles.
Would you talk to people like you do on here face to face ?

Sick Boy

Nothing wrong with going to Wasps.
Not lining up behind this group but also not sitting behind my keyboard flexing my muscles.
Would you talk to people like you do on here face to face ?

Unless you are a bandwagon jumping, glory-huntino cheerleader. I'm sure you'd have been one of the first to criticise Northampton residents going to watch ccfc.
You seem to be delighted since the franchise turned up, you haven't threatened to put us out of our misery for quite a while.

Nick

Administrator
Unless you are a bandwagon jumping, glory-huntino cheerleader. I'm sure you'd have been one of the first to criticise Northampton residents going to watch ccfc.
You seem to be delighted since the franchise turned up, you haven't threatened to put us out of our misery for quite a while.

I think the words were along the lines of if he was a local he'd be too embarrassed to tell anybody, or would stay quiet. Can't remember the exact quote.

cloughie

The sentiment of the OP is correct we want answers, though as it not very professionally written it does appear to be written by younger fans (teenagers) who are fired up' Apologies if I am wrong no offence meant

Sadly we will not be getting any new younger fans the way things are going

Ridicule is not helpful but constructive critisim maybe

Nick

Administrator
The sentiment of the OP is correct we want answers, though as it not very professionally written it does appear to be written by younger fans (teenagers) who are fired up' Apologies if I am wrong no offence meant

Sadly we will not be getting any new younger fans the way things are going

Ridicule is not helpful but constructive critisim maybe
I don't know, plenty at the jsb party. The jsb side abd volunteers are doing a great job.

Why are they fired up? It seems like all they know is what they read on twitter and keep repeating it.

cloughie

Fired up because they are angry, like most but they are trying to do something about it

a bit like student protests a little niaeve

Paxman II

I don't know who the Sisu out group are but what I do know is based on this and previous open letter on this forum, they are a joke. Are they all 14?

Nick

Administrator
Fired up because they are angry, like most but they are trying to do something about it

a bit like student protests a little niaeve
Yes and people of course will be angry, but they should try to be angry about the actual facts rather than silly little tweets where people make things up, spin things abd exaggerate things. The same as giving out extremist type shit with no evidence behind it.

Grown men are at it, they spend so much time writing tick lists about sisu, making image and having a sisu hate off.

There's plenty to be angry at sisu about when dealing with just facts. Think rationally, as if you go running in without the actual facts and just anger you get no where.

cloughie

Yes and people of course will be angry, but they should try to be angry about the actual facts rather than silly little tweets where people make things up, spin things abd exaggerate things. The same as giving out extremist type shit with no evidence behind it.

Grown men are at it, they spend so much time writing tick lists about sisu, making image and having a sisu hate off.

There's plenty to be angry at sisu about when dealing with just facts. Think rationally, as if you go running in without the actual facts and just anger you get no where.

As I said they are niaeve

mcm sky blue

Problem is sisu are not going to leave, only reason they have the club is to off set tax from the other company's they owe.

They say we are debt free when all that's happining is they are using the other companys to loan money to the football club. If sisu was to go they would call in them debts and we would be in the crap, as long as they take 3 million a year from the club they won't care and it will carry on.

Everyone knows it doesn't make any buisness sense for them to stay as it is but as long as the other company's tax bill is down as that's what makes the money they don't care. We will be stuck with them for a few more years to come.

letsallsingtogether

So you know who they are then?

Can they get me a good price on sisu out balloons or a free ticket to wasps?

Sorry mate pay for them like everyone else.

Only free ones I have ever been offered was for Sixfields last season:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread