SISU - OUT... what have you done to help rid CCFC Ltd of them ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Just wondering what others have done to help get rid of SISU ?

Attended a Protest ?
Attended a Fans Forum ?
Signed the petition ?
Emailed the Football League ?
Emailed Paul Appleton ?
Emailed SISU ?

NOTHING ?

Interesting to know (and wondering how long it will take the trolls to ruin this thread !)

Otis

Signed the petition only I'm afraid.

Not sure it's worth emailing the Football League now. I'm sure they've already been snowed under. May have been a better idea to have one email with a large number of fans signing it in agreement.

Think Appleton has enough on his plate.

pusbccfc

Done pretty much everything from the start.

I was one of the original protesters with a flag at Nuneaton a few years back when people were unsure.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ive tweeted the football league a few times, even challenging one of their quotes today about them believing it to be 'unhelpful to rush a decision' about where our ones games will be played next season. Unfortunately they appear to have fallen on deaf ears.

I've also competed the CET petition, which again seems to have had no effect either

quinn1971

Ive tweeted the football league a few times, even challenging one of their quotes today about them believing it to be 'unhelpful to rush a decision' about where our ones games will be played next season. Unfortunately they appear to have fallen on deaf ears.

I've also competed the CET petition, which again seems to have had no effect either

I've emailed the football league( got the same reply as everyone else)

Emailed appleton 3 times ( no reply as yet)

Emailed fisher ( no reply)

Signed the petition

Not alot but it's something

ccfcdan

Hung banner over the a444 for 3 games.
Took banners into the Ricoh.
Handed Southampton fans my banner for their end in cup game.
Attended Soton protest.

That's it................

so far! SISU OUT

Grendel

I'm going to throw myself in front of a horse at the Derby suffragette style.

letsallsingtogether

I have been to 2 of the 3 protests so far as well as all the other things personally will go to as many SISU out ventures as possible and yes I have supported them for over 40 years but I am afraid that will come to an end if they don't go :blue::blue:

Nick

Administrator
I kicked a cat in anger! I'm a bit cynical and don't think the protesting well achieve anything, plus I'm at work

I attended the protest outside the Ricoh a year and a half ago but haven't been able to attend the recent ones due to work. Still got the big SISU OUT banner in the living room ready for use.

Emailed the football league.
Facebooked / tweeted etc everyone to get them to join the SBT - linked them on all rallying calls from the SBT.
Posted the petition on the S'ton, Sheff Wed and Walsall sites.
Kept all sets of fans updated and sent the Walsall fans the Trust email for them to reply 'YES' to more recently.

lordsummerisle

I don't think you've understood the question.

But I eagerly await you're usual retort about me being pro-SISU in the past. Never gets dull...

Are Ranson and Sisu going about it in the right way?

"Yes. But it won't be appreciated by our fans for a good few years I imagine."

You're just impatient, not been a good few years yet has it?

Sure you'll have to go now, got a bandwagon to catch.

And I still maintain now that they were slowly developing a good squad on the cheap - some of whom are now playing at the highest level.

Patience was required.

Only it was them that ran out of patience and hijacked their own plan. Ranson, Hoffman, Elliott then leave the club...

Very easy to follow really. And yet here we are again...

letsallsingtogether

OH Mister Lord you are the only one on here that understands. :jerkit:

lordsummerisle

And I still maintain now that they were slowly developing a good squad on the cheap - some of whom are now playing at the highest level.

Patience was required.

Only it was them that ran out of patience and hijacked their own plan. Ranson, Hoffman, Elliott then leave the club...

Not the poor old innocent Ranson bollocks again?

You do cling to that grimly to be fair.

Grendel

Patience was required.

So which season was this? The one we avoided relegation having been slaughtered at Charlton or the one we finished the dizzy heights of 17th?

Out if interest do you think chris Hussey is a good left back?

Hobo

Spreading the faith, sharing the mantra

No Joy With Joy, Not a Penny More!

blueflint

petition e-mails to admin and f league tried to contact tim fisher to no avail

So which season was this? The one we avoided relegation having been slaughtered at Charlton or the one we finished the dizzy heights of 17th?

Out if interest do you think chris Hussey is a good left back?

That's the same narrow-mindedness that SISU would have applied when they started to disregard on the pitch affairs. I felt we were one or two players away from being a decent side before they pulled the plug.

Hussey looked like he had potential and a decent left peg but didn't cut it defensively for me.

lifelongcityfan

written to fa, appleton,and fisher
Ryton protest and managed to get in on the forum
continual chanting of sisu out at games
and like most, wil not be renewing next season and will boycott "home" games.
will go to majority of away games

Grendel

Hussey looked like he had potential and a decent left peg but didn't cut it defensively for me.

Really? You're friend ray thought he was as good as Danny Fox. His decent left peg fails to attract any interest from all 92 league clubs.

Also consider this. We spent much on Eastwood I'm transfers and salaries as the entire playing budget last season. McCarthy didn't loan him to us as we'd see how bad he was then stupid ranson and his prodigy Coleman still splashed the cash. Oh dear.

Really? You're friend ray thought he was as good as Danny Fox. His decent left peg fails to attract any interest from all 92 league clubs.

Also consider this. We spent much on Eastwood I'm transfers and salaries as the entire playing budget last season. McCarthy didn't loan him to us as we'd see how bad he was then stupid ranson and his prodigy Coleman still splashed the cash. Oh dear.

Like I said, he wasn't up to scratch defensively.

Eastwood WAS talented and I don't blame Ranson and Coleman for taking a chance on him. All too easy to criticise with the benefit of hindsight.

Like him or loathe him, it wasn't a good thing for the club that Ranson left. That is unless you consider Ken Dulieu to be anything more than an egotistical clueless orange tosser.

Grendel

Eastwood WAS talented and I don't blame Ranson and Coleman for taking a chance on him. All too easy to criticise with the benefit of hindsight.

Soon you'll be telling us Clive Platt was a good player........:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread