Sisu profit or loss (1 Viewer)

higgs

After 15 years taking us to league 2 and back and selling the crown jewels down through the years. Did Joy make a profit or a loss with CCFC for her investors?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Brylowes

No idea, but whatever there financial reports may say about their time at the helm of our club means nothing to me, to me it’s 15 years of absolute torture.
CCFC are one of the most prominent interests in my life, to me they will always be losers.

13th_choice_seamer

Sorry if it's been mentioned in the long Doug King Takeover thread or elsewhere but does anyone know how much King will have paid SISU for their shares in CCFC?

Ashdown

He won’t answer the question….neither will he actually be totally clear about whether the football club has any debt left anywhere ?! He sort of says there isn’t debt but keeps repeating that that’s to the top company 🤷‍♂️

ccfc1234

I get why people are delighted we have new owners. But is anyone else slightly surprised SISU could have, but didn't, sell Vik in a fire sale on their way out the door. Maybe Joy is a bit of a fan or Doug has promised a windfall if and when we get to the top flight.

tomreagan84

After 15 years taking us to league 2 and back and selling the crown jewels down through the years. Did Joy make a profit or a loss with CCFC for her investors?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
She’s got a few handbags on eBay now.

GaryJones

I’m pretty sure she will be just as glad to see the back of the football club as everyone on here is glad to see the back of Sisu.
She can get on with running her business free of the hassle.
Maybe she is on her way to St Andrews!!
Potential new owners are in discussions apparently…….

skyblu3sk

Just thank them for 3 trophies and lower rent deal and let's all move on

Lucky club who get them next that's for sure.
Confused Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

covcity4life

Obviously am with last bit but can't lie the checkatrade and 2 promotions and fact we are looking up championship table rather than down it nowadays helps me get over the last 15 years and just be happy rather than bitter.

Not sure if this is shared by others or not.

skyblu3sk

Obviously am with last bit but can't lie the checkatrade and 2 promotions and fact we are looking up championship table rather than down it nowadays helps me get over the last 15 years and just be happy rather than bitter.

It's been a hell of a ride. I enjoyed Wembley twice. Its hard to think that we shouldn't have been down there in the first place of course.

sotvtoday

On the other hand 2 relegations.

covcity4life

On the other hand 2 relegations.
Agreed but yeah I have got to experience two trips to Wembley and successful ones at that. Also checking league table week after week where we are top was surreal. Still a shame the season ended early but imagine we had choked and lost out on autos. We might not be where we are right now. Everything happens for a reason

Grendel

Agreed but yeah I have got to experience two trips to Wembley and successful ones at that. Also checking league table week after week where we are top was surreal. Still a shame the season ended early but imagine we had choked and lost out on autos. We might not be where we are right now. Everything happens for a reason

We also have no home next season

Users who are viewing this thread