SISU will kill CCFC! (1 Viewer)

MFenton85

People are quoting that Sisu were bidding to obtain the full right of the football club, so that they then hold a position to sell it at an agreed price to other investers, ie: Byng, preston etc all in one.

People need a reality check!

This will not happen! Sisu have used every dirty trick in the book to keep hold of the club, if this was the case, then why wasnt it sold before administration? Our situation will get alot worse, and will drag on through next season. We face another toughseason ahead, with no stadium, no kit, no sales. No ambition.

Sisu will stay until they have sucked every penny they can from our club unless the FL over rule Appletons decision.

Our club as we know of it has been let down by money grabbing tossers.:jerkit: Millions have been shifted onto the clubs debt to help Sisu. Every promise has been broken. Why should the fans be happy about this?

Sisu are in no position to negotiate with ACL regarding the ground. The relationship is not repairable. I believe ACL would prefer to battle their own accounts with out us playing their, than help out our club which is Sisu owned, and could you blame them with the way Sisu have handled things.

Sisu/ACL/Cov council have all contributed to the clubs future and not one of them have put the club first. Its us fans that are suffering.

What regulations do we face by not having a sponsor, kit, ground?

I can see us being kicked out of the FL unless a drastic change happens.

ajsccfc

None, basically. The ground is the only thing that applies or matters to the football league, and they've even said that there's no urgent rush on that side either.

ohitsaidwalker king power

People are quoting that Sisu were bidding to obtain the full right of the football club, so that they then hold a position to sell it at an agreed price to other investers, ie: Byng, preston etc all in one.

People need a reality check!

This will not happen! Sisu have used every dirty trick in the book to keep hold of the club, if this was the case, then why wasnt it sold before administration? Our situation will get alot worse, and will drag on through next season. We face another toughseason ahead, with no stadium, no kit, no sales. No ambition.

Sisu will stay until they have sucked every penny they can from our club unless the FL over rule Appletons decision.

Our club as we know of it has been let down by money grabbing tossers.:jerkit: Millions have been shifted onto the clubs debt to help Sisu. Every promise has been broken. Why should the fans be happy about this?

Sisu are in no position to negotiate with ACL regarding the ground. The relationship is not repairable. I believe ACL would prefer to battle their own accounts with out us playing their, than help out our club which is Sisu owned, and could you blame them with the way Sisu have handled things.

Sisu/ACL/Cov council have all contributed to the clubs future and not one of them have put the club first. Its us fans that are suffering.

I can see us being kicked out of the FL unless a drastic change happens.

I agree with most of your post.. but the football league have to ratify the administrators decision, in so doing would they not be endorsing it and so to turn full circle and then kicking us out would be hypocritical would it not?... Actually come to think of it..you have a point.. the football league being hypocritical?.....now I am worried:(:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread