SISU win today but.... (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

They are stuck with a loss making club that they don't really want and fans, the life blood, are deserting the sinking ship in droves. Financially with the move away from the Ricoh things are going to get a whole lot worse for them.

SISU might have won today but they will never recoup their investment and will never be in a position to sell the club on at a profit.

One day they will have to ship out having lost an absolute fortune pursuing the impossible dream. Even if we have to start all over again that day is coming and we will have our moment.

ccfcway

agree with that

the old "you dont sell at the bottom of the cycle" quote from Fisher is right, but they arent at the bottom of the cycle. We will be more in debt this time next year than now, and will have a worse team on the pitch and less fans...

agree with that

the old "you dont sell at the bottom of the cycle" quote from Fisher is right, but they arent at the bottom of the cycle. We will be more in debt this time next year than now, and will have a worse team on the pitch and less fans...

Exactly. And the FFP theory means f*ck all for the same reason.

shy_tall_knight

ACL and Haskell both must have known that SISU were favourites to win. I think Haskell may be playing a cute game, his apparent withdrawal may be another game, he is no longer a potential buyer which is bad news for SISU. not sure why ACL offered the club the Ricoh rent free whilst in administration, knowing that were about to come out of administration, did they do it thinking of the fans. Football League may refuse to allow them to play outside cov. it aint over

ACL and Haskell both must have known that SISU were favourites to win. I think Haskell may be playing a cute game, his apparent withdrawal may be another game, he is no longer a potential buyer which is bad news for SISU. not sure why ACL offered the club the Ricoh rent free whilst in administration, knowing that were about to come out of administration, did they do it thinking of the fans. Football League may refuse to allow them to play outside cov. it aint over

You mean SISU may say "Hey we have a company that owns CCFC and a has year at the Ricoh free and the club is debt fee. Would you be interested in making us an offer for it Mr Haskell?"

Dunno. I doubt it though.

SkyBlueUkeman

I really cannot see where Sisu go now. They have more than lost the fans now. in business, and I hate comparing football clubs to businesses, they have lost their customers.

That leaves them either stubbornly funding their own downfall, or doing what I think they want to do and sell the club now and make some money in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread