SISU (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

To become the most successful owners since Derrick Robin's.

Mark Robin's to become the most successful manager since Jimmy Hill.

Of course this has caused quite a stir on Coventry City Fans forum.

Facts are facts though. As much as its painful to admit about SISU.

covcity4life

I agree although took us down a level or two to win 2(hopefully) 3 pieces of silverwarw

But wheb youbfactor in getting rid of councils extorniate rent maybe they will go down as great owners eventually

Time will tell and for now its hard to forgive them for mistakes of past but they seem to be learning which is encouragijf at the very least

The Reverend Skyblue

I agree although took us down a level or two to win 2(hopefully) 3 pieces of silverwarw

But wheb youbfactor in getting rid of councils extorniate rent maybe they will go down as great owners eventually

Time will tell and for now its hard to forgive them for mistakes of past but they seem to be learning which is encouragijf at the very least
You know we all club together to buy season tickets for those going through a difficult time, could I propose doing the same for covcity4life and sending him on a spelling course. I'll put in £5.

skybluetony176

Sisu would have to leave us in a better place than they found us for it to be a fact. Thus far they’re rebuilding the very jenga tower they knocked down. That is a fact.

clint van damme

two relegation's, two spells outside our home town, (2nd one in particular not solely their fault in my opinion but still). Not sure whats happened since Robins returned can paper over that.
His reappointment was a master stroke though to be fair.

Flying Fokker

SISU ,ACL ccc wasps are all culpable. Poor business strategy, the lease deal(s). The scheming of all parties. How ccc managed to increase the lease to 250 years without offering it in the original sale is surely questionable. Rent strikes. Stressing companies. No, for me SISU played the wrong cards. They fucked around for years. Alienated the fans twice

Nick

Administrator

Bit over the top?

skybluebeduff

Sisu would have to leave us in a better place than they found us for it to be a fact. Thus far they’re rebuilding the very jenga tower they knocked down. That is a fact.
Disagree, they found us as a club facing oblivion.
They had to pick up the pieces from previous owners doings. That jenga tower had already fallen when they acquired us.

Halftime Orange

I was actually thinking about this the other day.
Would my feelings towards Joy, Timmy and SISU change if we went up?
With the amount of pain, lies and trauma cov fans have endured it is a tough call...how strange would it be if Joy was actually trying to do the right thing all along but just didn't understand football like she said....wait, who am I kidding!!

Evo1883

We are where we started when they came if we go up... The only difference is we don't lose 8/9 million a year and we have 3 trophies (if we go up)

skybluebeduff

Complete bollocks more like.
Name a manager who's acquired more silverware.
Name an owner who's overseen the more acquired silverware.

Its bollocks because it's SISU. It's also painful to know that, but it doesn't deter away from being the truth. Even if they did play a major part as to why we are where we are. Credit for undoing the wrongs of fucking us up in the championship.

Also don't let this deter away the fact that we all still want new owners. But SISU will claim the praise for what they've achieved in the past few years with Robin's.

Evo1883

Where were we heading if they didnt acquire us?

Out of business

I don't actually disagree with you it's just the painful way they've gone about it that keeps most fans from saying it.

We've suffered tremendously as supporters to get where we are now, it's hard for Alot of people to forget

Magwitch

I
Getting rid of the correctively described extortionate rent to ccc which was £1.3 million a year, to pay a reported million to Brum for one year at a ground 22miles away and reducing our gate revenue by a minimum fifty percent. Does paying £300k a year less rent then losing around £200k+ per match make them good owners ?

covcity4life

Getting rid of the correctively described extortionate rent to ccc which was £1.3 million a year, to pay a reported million to Brum for one year at a ground 22miles away and reducing our gate revenue by a minimum fifty percent. Does paying £300k a year less rent than losing £200k+ per match make them good owners ?
Thats only happened this season tho and obb isnt a long term situation (hopefully)

skybluebeduff

I meant the sisu bit
The only redemption SISU can make now is finding us a home of our own. If that could remotely happen, nothing is stopping them emulating Derrick Robin's.

People need to understand how much it hurts saying it o_O

Evo1883

1 season in the Premier league would make this football club completely debt free....
Thats an amazing thought

ccfcway

Disagree, they found us as a club facing oblivion.
They had to pick up the pieces from previous owners doings. That jenga tower had already fallen when they acquired us.

and now we are using someone else’s tower , in debt to the tune of £20m and all relationships with anyone in our city are broken

Users who are viewing this thread