Sisu... (1 Viewer)

dekker

Forgive me...i lost the will to follow this bollocks very closely a long time ago so i may have missed certain things...

but can someone please tell me if anyone has seriously tried to get SISU out of our club??

targetting investments they've made in other firms....targetting employees of said firms....just generally being an utter pain in the arse til they fuck off??

dekker

How would any of that make them decide to leave?

if SISU and their associated companies investments started to be affected by a sustained campaign of 'protest' by cov fans aimed at these other companies then at some point it would become too costly for SISU to hang onto us.

dekker

i don't care whether it's their fault or not....fuck all the reasonableness.

drag the value of SISU's investments down and they'll soon take notice.

dekker

that would be the key obviously....but it's possible.

fuxsake lads we need to do something.....we're taking this crap lying down....

Flying Fokker

if SISU and their associated companies investments started to be affected by a sustained campaign of 'protest' by cov fans aimed at these other companies then at some point it would become too costly for SISU to hang onto us.

I think the law would prevent anything like stalking, harassment, public demonstrations.

dekker

So why does some bloke doing his job quite happily in a random company deserve 'targetting'?

What if it turns out SISU have a stake in the company you work for, would you target yourself?

i'd certainly make my feelings known.

what do you suggest then? sit around and wait for les reid to update us on the courtcase? ask them nicely to go away?

Nick

Administrator
So protesting outside other businesses will make them go too? Then you get a restraining order :whistle:

dekker

I think the law would prevent anything like stalking, harassment, public demonstrations.

it's that sort of defeatist attitude that we need to erase.

there are ways and means of getting your point across.

i'd like to see how the law can regulate a few thousand people sending emails from hotmail accounts to every single person in every company sisu have invested repeatedly....

dekker

So protesting outside other businesses will make them go too? Then you get a restraining order :whistle:

then someone else goes and protests.

jesus christ...are we beaten already?? NOW is when we should be really putting the squeeze on....

Nick

Administrator
it's that sort of defeatist attitude that we need to erase.

there are ways and means of getting your point across.

i'd like to see how the law can regulate a few thousand people sending emails from hotmail accounts to every single person in every company sisu have invested repeatedly....

What the hell is emailing them spam going to do? If they have decent enough IT systems it will block it anyway.

It isn't being defeatist it is being realistic...

If millionaire experienced business men can't get rid of them then what are a few blokes sending emails and chanting sisu out going to do?

dekker

What the hell is emailing them spam going to do? If they have decent enough IT systems it will block it anyway.

It isn't being defeatist it is being realistic...

If millionaire experienced business men can't get rid of them then what are a few blokes sending emails and chanting sisu out going to do?

it isn't spam if it's being sent by individuals and would not be treated as such by their servers...

where does fisher live??

what about seppalla??

If millionaire experienced business men can't get rid of them

it's cunts like that who fucked it up for us in the first place so forgive me if i don't hold their 'efforts' in such high regard.

dekker

26 years ago today we pulled something off which no-one thought we would...after everyone had written us off...

today we're just gonna sit here rubbing our hands together and having a circle jerk about how hard done by we are??

at least that pair of jokers from acl who got caught by fishers motor with the balloons were doin SOMETHING.

dekker

Because what really says 'buy me, spend your money on me' and makes people want to invest in a club is the sight of thousands of people harassing the owners.

yeah you're right...passion is worthless...what really gets the investment juices flowing is utter apathy and a prevailing sense of helplessness...

ffs.

Nick

Administrator
it isn't spam if it's being sent by individuals and would not be treated as such by their servers...

Of course it can be spam if it is from individuals and like I said if they wanted to block it they could... Email Bombing them wouldnt do anything.

Are you going to protest outside Fisher and Seppalla's house too?

dekker

Of course it can be spam if it is from individuals and like I said if they wanted to block it they could... Email Bombing them wouldnt do anything.

Are you going to protest outside Fisher and Seppalla's house too?

do you think if i did it would have zero effect??

fuck it i'll protest outside his kids schools if it works...

some of you seem to have forgotten what's at stake here.

dekker

You can direct passion towards the club.

Making it personal (especially to total strangers working the lathes in a bodyshop in Cyprus or something!) is just a bit self defeating.

no it isn't. it's about damaging the SISU brand and destroying their reputation.

listen i'm just throwing flimsy ideas about....but something needs to be done...right now no-one seems to be doin a thing other than moaning.

dekker

Again, nothing makes a club more attractive than scaring a few children.

fuckin man up you old woman....we're in an existential fight right now....

would you continue in your job if it meant your kids were being told daily you were a lying double dealing bastard?

WillieStanley

hB3A12B17

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Northampton, we shall fight outside the schools and via email, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the press, we shall defend our club, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight outside the schools and via email, we shall fight on the forums and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!!

WFC

The word 'targeting' makes it sound a bit sinister, perhaps campaigning might be a better word.

No-one working for a company should be targeted or harassed, nor should and company or it's officers be subject to any abuse; however lots of individuals writing to a company to say that they have become aware of their investment in a company/fund and because of the unethical practice's of that company/fund they will be boycotting their company and it's products and publicising their intersects in it is a perfectly legitimate campaign and tactic.

There are thousand of cases where when done in sufficient numbers ( which is lower than you think) this has forced changes of policy and direction by companies as they come under pressure from investors and sponsors because of the damage being done to their brand.

Only my opinion of course, but if you want to keep your club alive you're going to have to fight for it but it would need to be done without harassment or abuse as this tends to just negate and undermine the effect.

WFC

The word 'targeting' makes it sound a bit sinister, perhaps campaigning might be a better word.

No-one working for a company should be targeted or harassed, nor should and company or it's officers be subject to any abuse; however lots of individuals writing to a company to say that they have become aware of their investment in a company/fund and because of the unethical practice's of that company/fund they will be boycotting their company and it's products and publicising their intersects in it is a perfectly legitimate campaign and tactic.

There are thousand of cases where when done in sufficient numbers ( which is lower than you think) this has forced changes of policy and direction by companies as they come under pressure from investors and sponsors because of the damage being done to their brand.

Only my opinion of course, but if you want to keep your club alive you're going to have to fight for it but it would need to be done without harassment or abuse as this tends to just negate and undermine the effect.

Users who are viewing this thread