Sisu... (2 Viewers)

Yeah, Joy Seppalla answers the phone there, not some minimum waged receptionist who loves being told "Fuck off Shitsu" by some mong from Coventry.

Your words not mine. No need to be abusive but the fact is they will only understand when it starts affecting Sisu Capital. By that phone line being inundated my guess is it will indeed affect there business.

lordsummerisle

i'm don't suggest even talkin to the kids frankly....just a presence there would be sufficient...i know how my missus would react if she had to deal with such shit dropping the kids off everyday.

/QUOTE]

Probably get the c**t doing it arrested. Rightly.

dekker

i'm don't suggest even talkin to the kids frankly....just a presence there would be sufficient...i know how my missus would react if she had to deal with such shit dropping the kids off everyday.

/QUOTE]

Probably get the c**t doing it arrested. Rightly.

get someone arrested for standing on a street corner with SISU OUT signs waving them about??

lol...do you understand you can't go running to the old bill just cos someone irritates you eh?

what laws would be being broken??

lordsummerisle

seems like you're bent over letting the man stick it to you.

are you actually cov or some rogue leicester inbred deliberately trying to derail any sort of anti-sisu protest?

Fucking hell, I was a Leicester supporter for not supporting Sisu a few years ago!

To be honest it makes me smile. I have watched the abuse and in fighting on here for months and perhaps i will just go back to doing that. To call someone a c**t to there face takes some balls maybe but to do it on an internet forum speaks volumes about the man.

lordsummerisle

To be honest it makes me smile. I have watched the abuse and in fighting on here for months and perhaps i will just go back to doing that. To call someone a c**t to there face takes some balls maybe but to do it on an internet forum speaks volumes about the man.

Post your phone number up and i'll phone you up to call you a c**t if you like?

covmark

Apologies for the cunts comment, no need. If by calling anyone who disagrees with you a sisu rent boy makes you more passionate than me then I salute you valiant

dekker

It's not the protest people are arguing against... It's the methods he is suggesting...

then suggest others then...i've stated the school comment was flippant....but the base aim remains the same - make SISU's position untenable.

any time anyone ever googles 'SISU' the first hit they get back should be 'FUCK OFF SISU'....same goes for all the other shell companies they have set up....

Users who are viewing this thread