Sky blue john's hunch (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

What's it predicting this week? ISIS to change tact and back a secular Iraq by the weekend?

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Samo

Is his real name Quasimodo?

hill83

You are such a bully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm telling Pressley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jack Griffin

What happened to the moderators statement that threads started to create division would be deleted.

Is it OK to single someone out because you don't agree with their point of view?

hill83

What happened to the moderators statement that threads started to create division would be deleted.

Is it OK to single someone out because you don't agree with their point of view?

I wouldn't call this division. It's more taking the piss out of one person. That should be allowed big nose.

Plus it wasn't disagreeing with his point of view, it's laughing at the fact he was wrong. You smell.

Grendel

I'm sure you'd be equally as indignant if the thread was about me.

Nick

Administrator

This doesn't seem to be abusive or aggresive, you didn't seem to have an issue when people are throwing abuse and threats towards people?

Sky Blue John has had a message about it and I am pretty sure he will see the "brighter side". If anybody else has an issue then just report it.

stupot07

I missed it. What was this hunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

fernandopartridge

Says you. The bloke who has consistently made comments about the Trust, Sixfields attendees, Rob S, Cov Back to the Ricoh etc!
It's a tongue in cheek post

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Users who are viewing this thread