Sky Blue Memorabilia.. (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

My Grandad recently passed away, he was 85 and lived a good life, he was a huge collector of many things and we are going through a massive process of clearing his house, anyway, he left me loads of Coventry related stuff, some that relates to the City and some to CCFC. Anyway those 2 beauties have been sitting in a box in a cupboard for 31 years and are in amazing condition, I would say the bigger flag is pretty rare, I haven't seen one for many years? 87 flags.jpg

Otis

My Grandad recently passed away, he was 85 and lived a good life, he was a huge collector of many things and we are going through a massive process of clearing his house, anyway, he left me loads of Coventry related stuff, some that relates to the City and some to CCFC. Anyway those 2 beauties have been sitting in a box in a cupboard for 31 years and are in amazing condition, I would say the bigger flag is pretty rare, I haven't seen one for many years?View attachment 10605
Yeah. Had the smaller flag, but don't recall the larger one.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

dancers lance

Yeah. Had the smaller flag, but don't recall the larger one.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Thanks Otis, yeah I remember seeing the big flag on the TV on the day, I'n not sure if it was something that was just sold outside Wembley maybe.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

My Grandad recently passed away, he was 85 and lived a good life, he was a huge collector of many things and we are going through a massive process of clearing his house, anyway, he left me loads of Coventry related stuff, some that relates to the City and some to CCFC. Anyway those 2 beauties have been sitting in a box in a cupboard for 31 years and are in amazing condition, I would say the bigger flag is pretty rare, I haven't seen one for many years?View attachment 10605
Sorry to read about your Grandad , he will have lots of stories to share with Jimmy Hill and Cyrille Regis. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread