Sky Blues in the Community / Sky Blue Sam (1 Viewer)

CTID

Just I would post some possitive feedback about SBITC and Sky Blue Sam.

We had my sons 6th birthday party at the weekend. A football party of chaos for 45 minutes until the special guest arrived in the form of Sky Blue Sam. The good news is that the reaction of twenty five 6 year olds was hysteria and of the boys at the party, i saw one man utd kit, one chelsea kit and about 5 cov kits....so maybe we do still have a potential future fan base!

Sam was spot on, went in goal for the penalty shootout and stayed for pictures with all the kids. My son absolutely loved it so theres a party idea for parents out there with young kids :)

All in all, 10/10 for the service i recieved on the phone while booking, and Sam turning up on time and doing his job perfectly. Very happy

bamalamafizzfazz

This is fantastic! What a brilliant idea and great to hear that there were 5 cov shirts too. You should have made them swap shirts at the end and burnt the other shirts lol.

I think they should use Sam more and send him to schools to drum up more support from youngsters. I love the free school tickets idea, even if one kid gets hooked chances are they are going to pester their parents in future to go and every bum on a seat makes a difference. I like to think of that kid following the sky blues into their adult life and getting a season ticket for years too.

All you parents out there follow this example and get Sam at your son's/ daughter's next birthday party!! :-D

ccfcway

pretty sure the NSPCC woudl have something to say about us trying to get our kids to support CCFC

CTID

Good to hear :) Was it expensive?

Not at all mate, £23.50 for the hour, I was expecting it to be alot more to be honest.

This is fantastic! What a brilliant idea and great to hear that there were 5 cov shirts too. You should have made them swap shirts at the end and burnt the other shirts lol.

I think they should use Sam more and send him to schools to drum up more support from youngsters. I love the free school tickets idea, even if one kid gets hooked chances are they are going to pester their parents in future to go and every bum on a seat makes a difference. I like to think of that kid following the sky blues into their adult life and getting a season ticket for years too.

All you parents out there follow this example and get Sam at your son's/ daughter's next birthday party!! :-D

To be honest it could have just been my son running circles around me that made me thing there were more cov shirts haha its all a bit of a blurr as it was absolute chaos! But well worth it, he loved every minute and scored his penalty against Sam so hes most pleased with himself.

I agree, definately think Sam could be used to drum up more support and increase our next generation of City fans. We helped sow some seeds by sending all the kids away with Cov lunch boxes as their goody bags...even the Man Utd and Chelsea fans! haha

Users who are viewing this thread