Sky Blues Player Question (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Like some sort of idiot a week before Christmas I decided that with so many games over the Christmas period And having a new laptop as a Christmas prezzie Id sign up for SBP costing me £40. I since then have realised that a) If U had waited a week it would drop down to £20 and b) I could have got it for £25 regardless as I'm already a member. Anyway, As I started my subscription a week before Christmas will it run until a week before next Christmas or will it only run until the end of the current season ?

Thankya

ohitsaidwalker king power

I think its annual isnt it.. so date of subscription + 364 days?

Whats it like was thinking about getting it myself. Can you use it on multiple Laptops in the house..? Thanks

D

Deleted member 4439

I think its annual isnt it.. so date of subscription + 364 days?

Whats it like was thinking about getting it myself. Can you use it on multiple Laptops in the house..? Thanks

You can use it on multiple laptops in multiple houses, if you get my drift. You can also use your login details to view most other clubs' vid players.

n1xon

Can use it on any computer or compatible device. I downloaded photon on my iphone and listen on that occasionally when I'm out.

Gaz

So you get discount on skyblue player if your a member, does that mean you get discount for it by being a season ticket holder ?

Nick

Administrator
I think it runs until the new season (August) that is why it is getting cheaper as time goes on!

I had Sky Blues Player but it worked out cheaper to be a member with the sky blues player so upgraded :)

WillieStanley

I have the football league app which shows all content from SBP at a mere £1.49

The app is available on iPhone and android. Not sure about WP though.

Best thing I did was switch to that. SBP is a bit of a rip off. For that price I'd expect a lot more content and at least lower end HD

WillieStanley

Alas, no. That's not a feature on the FL app. I don't really have to use that anyway but it would be a nice addition. It is good though, you get all the articles from the offal in one place and all the SBP content. Because its on a phone, the image quality isn't that bad either.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

I connect to sky blue player through the free football league app. but i still have to log into player to get any content. However as my phone dosen't support flash I can not listern to the comms. through my phone.
So make sure your phone or pc has flash player before paying.

Users who are viewing this thread