Sky Blues release 4 players (1 Viewer)

trondegilsoltvedt97

This post went football- football - politics. Shame. Has any of the players released done enough in 1st team or u21 to justify keeping on? No from what I gather. Then surely the only decision is to release

dongonzalos

I did hear and post on here some weeks back that i had heard that the PFA were involved as some of the kids contracts were in question over the divided nature of the clubs structure ,whether there was or is anything in it ,who knows .

As in their contracts were lodged somewhere that suggests that company were running the football club.....

Sick Boy

Sorry but can't see any players of any talent coming in with sisu still in control with or without an embargo

This was also said last summer about both players and an actual manager. Then all of a sudden those same people claimed we had by far the strongest squad in the league which would strike fear into our opponents.

CJparker

Apart from Jeffers, I thought these players were meant to be decent prospects, "the future of our club" according to some!

Sterling Archer

Remember that thread on here when everyone got their knickers in a twist when Jonson Clarke-Harris left for Peterborough saying we'd let a brilliant prospect go (based on seeing him play zero times)? I see he has now been released from P'boro as well.

Ever thought most of these kids just aren't good enough to make the next step up?

There's loads of ammo to bash SISU and the club with but this ISN'T one of them, anyone who does is an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread