biggymania

Aug 13, 2011
Apparently but when I asked Ifollow a couple of weeks ago they said they knew nothing about it.
I believe the plan is for iFollow to continue to be available internationally - but of course, it won't be much use if local broadcasters are showing the game(s) you want to watch as they typically aren't allowed to let you stream that. Of course, people can use VPNs to get around these types of geo-blocks.

I wonder how viable iFollow is as a whole if majority of customers can no longer make use of it and will not pay for it...

Speaking as someone living in a country that has no Championship coverage on TV, I intend to renew my iFollow Season Ticket.

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy
I believe the plan is for iFollow to continue to be available internationally - but of course, it won't be much use if local broadcasters are showing the game(s) you want to watch as they typically aren't allowed to let you stream that. Of course, people can use VPNs to get around these types of geo-blocks.

I wonder how viable iFollow is as a whole if majority of customers can no longer make use of it and will not pay for it...

Speaking as someone living in a country that has no Championship coverage on TV, I intend to renew my iFollow Season Ticket.
I’m sure it’ll be viable but will revert to the lower quality it was pre-Covid. Have they contacted you about how it’ll work moving forward?

biggymania

Aug 13, 2011
I’m sure it’ll be viable but will revert to the lower quality it was pre-Covid. Have they contacted you about how it’ll work moving forward?
I emailed them when my subscription was auto-cancelled and they said "More information to be disclosed soon." and I think the announcements from them and/or the club implied international iFollow would likely continue, but I suppose all bets are off until there's an official confirmation.

Reactions: Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy
I emailed them when my subscription was auto-cancelled and they said "More information to be disclosed soon." and I think the announcements from them and/or the club implied international iFollow would likely continue, but I suppose all bets are off until there's an official confirmation.
Yeah same for me but when I asked for more info I was told they didn’t actually know if it would continue, which was weird, so I kicked off and they said it’d be revealed at some point.

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
Will be a shame to hear Clive and oggy less next year.

Shame so many fans illegally streamed ifollow. Robbed club of money. They prob wouldn't do same if it was about fake kits etc

Reactions: Calista and TTG

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
I hope the Sky coverage outside of the main game improves with all this. The red button coverage is dire. No replays and one substandard commentator. Ifollow is vastly superior.
Yeah, so rubbish. In SD too so you can hardly tell the players apart the picture is so fuzzy. You would hope being on a dedicated channel that the broadcasts will be up to scratch.

Reactions: CV3SkyBlue

Johhny Blue

Feb 1, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Mine was cancelled too. The email said it was subject to my request. I just ignored it to deal with in summer

Users who are viewing this thread