Snowing (1 Viewer)

dadgad

.....like fuck here. Thought winter was over?

torchomatic

Sunny as fuck* in Warwick.

*if sunshine can be described in such a fashion.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The Isle of Wight is now The Isle of WHITE!

dadgad

The weather is just crazy last few years.
There was a nine month hosepipe ban 3 years ago and now the water table is higher than ever.
Course, "climate change" is a con.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Another Ice-Age on its way! We're doomed I tells ya! DOOMED!!!!

Diehard Si

Winter isn't over until the 21st March.

The Met office for some reason took it upon themselves to tell everyone that the seasons start on the first of the month and not the solstice. They just decided it themselves and now annoyingly most people seem to think it.

elephanttears

No they were postponed officially. dagab didnt say weather conditions his words were "On a brighter note - the Ricoh has never had a postponement!!!!!!!!!"

SonofErnie

The weather is just crazy last few years.
There was a nine month hosepipe ban 3 years ago and now the water table is higher than ever.
Course, "climate change" is a con.

It's ludicrous to take isolated weather events and use them as evidence for global warming. I'm not saying it isn't happening, however due to the completely biased reporting of most of the media, expecially the BBC, you rarely hear the other side of the argument. I can remember significant snowfall in March (and April for that matter) and even June going back to the 70s, way before any global warming was mentioned.

elephanttears

It's ludicrous to take isolated weather events and use them as evidence for global warming. I'm not saying it isn't happening, however due to the completely biased reporting of most of the media, expecially the BBC, you rarely hear the other side of the argument. I can remember significant snowfall in March (and April for that matter) and even June going back to the 70s, way before any global warming was mentioned.

Global warming is happening, ive just seen a polar bear on the A45. You can bury your head on the snow but this is real, icebergs in the swanswell too.

Skyblue4u

Haven't had a flake of snow in Cornwall all this winter but that's hardly unusual. Maybe build the new ground down here to save on the cost of under soil heating? :p

dadgad

What I meant:
The Ricoh hasn't had a postponement due to bad weather.

This, I believe, is FACT.

Also incontrovertible is "global warning" but humanity will carry on as if nothing's happening.

pusbccfc

What is the weather like down there at the moment. Thinking of going to the match tonight and will be coming from Blackpool.

No snow in Coventry. Not as cold as yesterday either.

Just wrap up warm.

Users who are viewing this thread