So are we happy ? (1 Viewer)

runner

Leon Clarke, whilst inevitable has gone, 3 players come in, midfielder and two strikers, youngsters, but definitely people who wish to play for the Sky Blues and certainly on paper appear to have something new to offer.

Overall, are we happy with what's happened ?

If it's to be believed, nothing else likely to happen today ... good or bad day ?

chiefdave

Hard to say as I don't know a lot about anyone coming in but on the face of it we've done OK. Of course if the loans all leave at the end of the season along with the out of contract players we're going to have a lot of gaps to fill but isn't that always the way these days.

runner

Hard to say as I don't know a lot about anyone coming in but on the face of it we've done OK. Of course if the loans all leave at the end of the season along with the out of contract players we're going to have a lot of gaps to fill but isn't that always the way these days.

Yeah, I agree, that is the only danger of loan players, we are merely giving them a platform to show other clubs what they can do ... so whilst we will no doubt get good endeavour from them, if they are good they will go and if not, well why attempt to buy them in the first place in the summer ?

jabharty

We did what was required, and have brought in players to get us through until the end of the season.
We will need a number of permanent signings in the summer, though.

skyblueref

I'm happy with who we've bought in, should be great additions to the team. All look very comfortable with the ball and looking forward to seeing them adapt to our style of play. Whether we get the 'experienced' striker that has been rumoured we'll have to wait and see. Not gonna lie, i'd love it to be King again !

SkyBlue_Bear83

Relatively happy although we won't know if it is a good window or bad window until the new signings have played. I'm pleased we managed to hold onto most of our players except Clarke who forced a move. Also got two permanent signings in early on.

RoboCCFC90

The players we have brought in potentially have the ability to light up this league and can help us to get back in the play-off fight.. We can but hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runner

Yeah, sadly I think the gap is now getting officially too big and Callum being injured really doesn't help, despite the new players, who still have to settle in ... but we don't have much time for them to settle in ... can't afford many losses from here on in ... Walsall is a must win ... if we aspire to 6th, we must beat the 6th.

Covstu

personally I am pleased with what we have, would be nice to have some permanent signings but if these can push us up the league then invest in the summer I will be happy. The fonz is a great acquisition in my opinion.

RoboCCFC90

absolutely, especially at "home" !

I wouldn't mind tomorrow's game being postponed give our new boys more time to settle..

RoboCCFC90

Facebook rumour this time apparently Iain Hume has joined on loan from PNE until the end of the season..

RoboCCFC90

Wouldn't be bad, I posted a few pages back that I wouldn't mind a cheeky offer for Hume or Beavon.

Nothing confirmed yet though..

RoboCCFC90

As it's facebook I'm assuming it's shite until reported by a reliable source, just saying it would be a decent acquisition if true.

Agreed on both respects..

RoboCCFC90

Confirmed 100% Bullshit

cov soul

no
Leon Clarke, whilst inevitable has gone, 3 players come in, midfielder and two strikers, youngsters, but definitely people who wish to play for the Sky Blues and certainly on paper appear to have something new to offer.

Overall, are we happy with what's happened ?

If it's to be believed, nothing else likely to happen today ... good or bad day ?

Users who are viewing this thread